Lean issue with new combo. PL file attached

SCOOBY DOO

I'M NOT A MONSTER, I'M JUST AHEAD OF THE CURVE!!!
Unhook the actuator rod. Move the arm in and out and back and forth...and make sure the puck isn't hanging up...or the arm isn't rubbing on the downpipe. I had to do some clearance work on mine to get it swinging freely.

Pronto

You can't knock them up with spit.
When you ported the wastegate did you bevel it back on turbine side?

TireFryer

Now I know how clouds are made...
What if you just wire it open and run the wastegate hole wide open!???? Just see what happens???

mommasGN

When you ported the wastegate did you bevel it back on turbine side?
I did. maybe not enough?

Didnt have enough fittings to rig up a gauge and use shop air with a regulator to see exactly what pressure it opens at. Im working on that.

SCOOBY DOO

I'M NOT A MONSTER, I'M JUST AHEAD OF THE CURVE!!!
Post 197 you said you replaced the HD actuator with a stock actuator...but then say the arm is adjustable. Stock actuator is non adjustable. So what have you got?

Pronto

You can't knock them up with spit.
Kirbans has both stock pressure and high pressure actuators. Both are adjustable. Don't know if the originals are available anymore.

mommasGN

Post 197 you said you replaced the HD actuator with a stock actuator...but then say the arm is adjustable. Stock actuator is non adjustable. So what have you got?
Not stock....I have 2 straight from precision. The HD actuator i got when i ordered the turbo, and a standard actuator i ordered later.

I love throwing money at this thing