Lean Conditions....

The tune is actually rich. BLM is at 124 at idle and 114 when your cruizing . ECM is pulling fuel.
800mv @ 16* is pretty much on target. 000mv when you lift the throttle is not uncommon.

What wideband? Do you have the wideband hooked to the gen 2? Is wot tracking on? What are your settings? You might want to make sure the gain is set to 0 if the wideband is messed up. Need to get that fixed.

I can tune the that thing to run very well with that gen2 and extreme G chip. That's a sweet set up. Way under rated.

Did you buy the car with the the gen 2 installed?
The tune was rich. I was trying to eliminate my detonation which I finally realized was due to a bad MAF. I was never too concerned with the idle (that was an easy fix). My initial issue was my 02mv was reading 000 upon acceleration; ultimately leaning out.

Just bought another 02 sensor will be installing it in a couple of days. I do have the WB hooked to the Gen 2 and the WB tracking has been turned off.

Both cars were bought with the original setup. I upgraded them a little bit with the same setups (didn't want to get too crazy). I believe a new MAF will fix my issue, then I can start re-tuning it.

This is what i see after a quick look.

Log looks pretty good, the knock your getting is on the 2/3 shift which happens and its not even 1deg its .07

02 sensor voltage does look odd but when your under throttle it appears to be working as it should and i dont think this is your issue

this is what i think you should do next.

Go out somewhere where you can run the car in 3rd gear and roll into it. We don't want it to kick down into second so don't stab it and dont go to slow.

Make sure you log your run and post back..
I pretty much traced the problem to being a bad MAF. When I changed it out with the other car, it ran like a beast again (ran rich though). The next step is to re-tune it when I get a working MAF.