Lc2 swap in 1968 firebird

BlackLC2burd

Hi guys, new to turbo buicks here. Doing a swap from a 600 hp stroked big block chevy to an lc2. Kinda tired of the lack of gas mileage and I want to try something new. Was wondering about the wiring. What is the bare minimum necessary for the drivetrain to run? I have access to factory wiring diagrams and it looks like I'm going to need power and grounds to the ECM, signal to fuel pump relay from ECM, signal to coolant fan relay from ECM,and a wire to the brake switch signal to unlock tcc (plan on running a 2004r). I plan on running a tt chip , ls1 maf with translator, and a power logger as a scan tool for tuning. Am I missing anything?

If you was to contact John Spina at Casper's electronics he could build you the exact harness that you need I bet.

I got mine from Caspers it was glug and play. Fit just right.:smile:

I used all of the stock sensors of the engine that came in the car that i put the LC2 in. Like oil,temp,amps that made all the dash gauges work. There is only 2 sensors from the ECM that go in the intake, they are one for the ECM to read engine coolent temp and one to turn on the electric fans if you are using them. Hope that helps.