Latest Mistress !

Michelle forgive me it was my third Lightning since 2000 I needed a change. Don't cry !

I am crying! Your 3rd! We're still on our first! I have a soft spot for white cars! Why don't you just drive that pretty white Lightning out here to Asheville.

I was going to but afraid that you would rat me out to those southerners that I was a Yankee from CA. & would get lynched. So what is John getting you for Valentines day. I bet he's not as romantic as Squid4life that gave his wife a used intercooler that he got from me for free.

I was going to but afraid that you would rat me out to those southerners that I was a Yankee from CA. & would get lynched. So what is John getting you for Valentines day. I bet he's not as romantic as Squid4life that gave his wife a used intercooler that he got from me for free.

A Yankee from California? That's a new one.... Yankees are from the north.... And I'm a Yankee and still alive. Southerners are nicer than you think! I thought you might be nice and see that I need my own Lightning and just leave it in our garage! I've always wanted one in white to match Mable! :)

I have nothing against southerners one of my best friends who bought my race car lives in Greensboro & I have had some good times there. He used to race big dog at farmington & Piedmont race tracks. If I wasn't so stuck here in CA. N.Carolina would be tempting to relocate to. Of course Shane (sgrim ) is from there. It wouldn't take me long at all to get acclimated.

I just saw this and wanted to share lol Not too tasteful

OXLRC.jpg