Latest Mistress !

damn i miss my Lightning :(, you will also Lou..
I miss it already & I blame this forum for not keeping me busier & allowing me too much time on my hands to get bored. An idle mind is the play ground of the devil.

Saw the truck today. Looks as new as his new truck. Someone is going to get a killer truck.

Saw the truck today. Looks as new as his new truck. Someone is going to get a killer truck.
Chris delivered your trans for rebuild already & working on a cooler for it. Truck is tentatively sold to the first one that came to see it. Prospective buyer is arranging financing. But till I see the cash it's still up for grabs.

Hopefully its not raining when my trans gets done... ET Streets and rain don't mix :p Did the guy come through buying the truck?

:D[/quote]
Hopefully its not raining when my trans gets done... ET Streets and rain don't mix :p Did the guy come through buying the truck?
The guy who claims to be interested is playing games with me & is about to find out how little I need his business. The truck is still for sale. Your setrab cooler & fittings came in. Expect trans around Thursday. Do not drive your car in the rain with DOT's or you will need more than a trans.

Lightning is sold ! Brent if you keep up this insubordinate disrespect you are flirting with getting banned from lake forest !

I got tired of my Ford Lightning & replacing it with something I thought I would never do. Buy a Dodge with made in Mexico & Canada stamped all over it. I have been told if I wanted to buy American to consider Toyota they are built in Tenn.. Anyone looking for a nice well cared for Lightning let me know.

View attachment 153079
how much for the Nomad...

how much for the Nomad...
$17,000.00 It's drivable & registered but needs restoration. all complete some minor panel rust issues. Has been a CA car all its life but sat since 98. 350 H.P. 327 & four speed runs nice has rebuilt engine.

$17,000.00 It's drivable & registered but needs restoration. all complete some minor panel rust issues. Has been a CA car all its life but sat since 98. 350 H.P. 327 & four speed runs nice has rebuilt engine.

Hey Lou,

can you post a few pics, wife has always wanted one

Damn thats a great price i would jump on that if i didnt just buy my Buick haha.....I have a 350 sitting in my garage waiting for that car. can you at least PM me some pics

thanks

It already has a fresh built 327 in it. My engine of choice would be a LS7 with an overdrive auto. I will post some pictures later.

bTkti.jpg