Latest addition to the stable

toomanymodz

A big thanks to Tim for selling me this gorgeous 87 Grand National. I have finally bought my first Buick.

4105309615_c23f1f6970_b.jpg

4105309517_e11fa0d420_b.jpg

4106076380_6f1bfcd84c_b.jpg

4105309247_781047d5cc_b.jpg

4105309135_f62922834d_b.jpg

4106076140_4d487d961e_b.jpg

I am going with a GN based on the interior.

Nice looking car either way! Congrats and welcome to the club!!!!

Congrats. IS it a GN or Turbo T...Whatever it is it looks clean

It's a GN. The original horn button was cracked so it had been replaced with one from a T type. And the original GN rims were sold many years ago.

Yeah, it's a totally rust free car. Originally from Florida (and it's now back in Florida) it never got exposed to salt.

I've found a set of GN rims, so I'll probably be selling the T rims soon. The T rims look very nice and they're in perfect condition, but I think I'd rather have the correct wheels. I'm still debating on it.

wow thats nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Be glad to trade you for some ARVN rifles. Never been fired and only dropped once.

Nice ride there. It'll look killer when you get the stock rims back on. If you're looking for some front air dam/spoilers for the front of your car (notice they're missing) I have a set of brand new nos ones with the tags still attached and in original GM packaging i would be willing to sell. PM me if you're interested.

Think I actually like the T rims better! Plus it will be fun confusing people on whether it is really a GN. Congrats on the purchase.

Congrats, looks nice and clean, and since no one has mentioned it, whats that drip in front of the car?;) Welcome to the club...

Thanks for all of the great compliments. Sorry for the late reply, I just got back from Cozumel.

I was going to sell the T rims and I had a set of steel GN rims lined up, but the guy backed out. So now I've decided to keep the T rims. The look is growing on me, not to mention they are lighter than the steel GN rims.

I just ordered some 255/60-15 MT Drag Radials. The tires on there now are just plain 275/60's and I can smoke 'em at almost at any speed.

For those of you in Florida, I live in Hernando County. I'd love to meet some other enthusiasts.

Oh, the small drip is water. Not sure where it came from. The A/C currently doesn't work, so it can't be from that.