Late model LeSabre Gauges in a Turbo Regal

Excellent!! Well done...not only the project itself, but the step-by-step...amazing work

Scored all my parts and i am about to start the project. One problem, my factory oil pressure switch is MIA. The owner of the car before me put in a VDO oil pressure gauge and i guess rigged up the factory wiring to bypass the switch completely. I cant find the wiring anywhere. How do i wire the new oil pressure sender? Its got 4 wires. I know one goes to ground but which one of the other three will go to the gauge. I figure since i cant find the factory wiring, ill just run the one wire all the way to the cluster along with the water temp sender wire. Just need to know which one. Thanks in advance.

Scored all my parts and i am about to start the project. One problem, my factory oil pressure switch is MIA. The owner of the car before me put in a VDO oil pressure gauge and i guess rigged up the factory wiring to bypass the switch completely. I cant find the wiring anywhere. How do i wire the new oil pressure sender? Its got 4 wires. I know one goes to ground but which one of the other three will go to the gauge. I figure since i cant find the factory wiring, ill just run the one wire all the way to the cluster along with the water temp sender wire. Just need to know which one. Thanks in advance.
The schematic is in the front(1st page) the thread. You can run and entire new harness if you want.....or use the factory harness with mods. I modded mine to keep it clean and reversable.

Ok I see. I guess since my factory wires are all rigged up to bypass the switch completely all I'll need is the 2 wires. The ground and the tan/black wire to the gauge. Also, does the final product have 2 pieces of plexiglas? 1 on the cluster and 1 on the bezel? Or is it just the one on the plastic bezel?

How would u do this with a digital dash?
is the pulse per mile speed sensor the same?
is the only thing different the harness wire locations?

its been fixed before it has the chip that shows up to 200mph in it so im not gonna fix it again (previous owner must have fixed it)

I'm new here but, I'm in the middle of doing this conversion. All work except my fuel gauge. It goes straight to empty when I turn the key. I'm pretty sure it's not the sending unit as the gauge in the original cluster works just fine. Any suggestions?

I'm new here but, I'm in the middle of doing this conversion. All work except my fuel gauge. It goes straight to empty when I turn the key. I'm pretty sure it's not the sending unit as the gauge in the original cluster works just fine. Any suggestions?

Empty or full indication usually means short or open circuit...make sure the correct wire is hooked to fuel gage and its not shorted to ground....
If so, mke sure all wires are connected ...

This is right in line with what I have been wanting to do. Unfortunately I have a factory digital dash. Can someone point me in the right direction to make the conversion to analog? Specifically, what would be involved in converting to analog with this gauge setup as the end result?

Kinda late to the game. I scored a dash off ebay. gotta get some of the other stuff. Looks like the caspers site has changed.
http://www.casperselectronics.com/c...d=734&search=+dash+connector&description=true
Kinda pricey at $68+ship but I couldn't find it elsewhere. And it is good to support the people who make these kind of things possible.
Here is the casper pdf with the pin outs and wire colors.
http://www.installationinstructions.com/103071.pdf

My speedo needle fell of so I'm thinking by the time I get it out and repaired I can upgrade it to this.
Anyone else done it and willing to share their pix and how to?