Lake of the Ozarks

mtocrs1

Mtocrs1
Any other turbo buick guys spend any time down at LOTO? It's my family's favorite vacation spot and I plan to buy a place down there eventually.
Yes I am bored.
If you hang in LOTO where do you stay and what's your favorite spot on the water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9246686f935ec474734f4b4853831bf9.jpg
0b2b8baa63baf257518f3fbaf58731e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't have any pics but my brother has lakefront property there with a big boat. they go a few times a year my nephew uses it most of the time.

don't have any pics but my brother has lakefront property there with a big boat. they go a few times a year my nephew uses it most of the time.
I like my view from my deck. I could set you up with a boat, two pwc, and a condo if you like.
2d9b1c85947abbb44ed9ad34083ad565.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727R4 using Tapatalk

WOW! 1QuickGN - incredible view - looks fantastic... it wouldn't be hard looking at that every day! Hope you and your family are well! :)

I like my view from my deck. I could set you up with a boat, two pwc, and a condo if you like.
2d9b1c85947abbb44ed9ad34083ad565.jpg

Looks nice, what part of the lake? My favorite area is around the 20mm. We have stayed at the ledges multiple times. Its close to most of the places we like to frequent. I imagine once we actually but a place we will want a location less busy but who knows.

Looks nice, what part of the lake? My favorite area is around the 20mm. We have stayed at the ledges multiple times. Its close to most of the places we like to frequent. I imagine once we actually but a place we will want a location less busy but who knows.
3 1/2 mile mile marker. Sometimes gets a little rough.