Labor Day Specials

Dennis Kirban

As the title suggests here are some great deals on parts we have. Same directions as before. Refer to the number/letter code associated with the part. Read the description carefully. I don't do photos. I take paypal only. Prices include either UPS shipping or Priority Mail shipping to the basic 49 states.

PA residents have to add 6% sales tax. You best email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with your request.
On a side note if you are attending the East Coast Buick Regionals in Cecil, Maryland and want a Spoolfool rear or front fillers you must contact my office and pay for them in advance. I will deliver to the event saving you $50 to$60 in shipping costs. Space is limited in my Tahoe.

Here goes:

9-A I have two used tested good second design GM AC Delco brake bowls 2nd gen has the yellow wording on them. I have had nicer looking ones. These are not bad looking. As a bonus you get one used brake switch with it. Bargain at $49.95 each to your door UPS ground to basic 48 states.

9-B I have a complete 2 volume set int he original blue Buick binders the 1986 chassis repair manual in very nice shape. About 12 inches tall between the 2 volumes. Yours for $129 includes UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states. Probably basically the same for the 1987 Buick models.

9-C Show quality redone flip down stay down license plate brackets. The ideal method to avoid fuel spillage o n your new rear fillers. Just $28 each includes Priority Mail shipping. I got 8 of them.

9-D Package deal buy 9-B and get one of 9-C for just $20 more you save $8.

9-F I got a real nice original 1986-1987 turbo regal inlet pipe. $39.95 includes UPS shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-G For the 1984-1987 Regal I have 2 of the radio bezels with the wood grain. The price is $32.95 each includes Priority mail.

9-H I have a huge spiral bound copies of various magazine articles on the Turbo Regal from the early 1990s. Well over 100 pages over 1 1/2 inches tall. No t sure how I got them. The price is $42.95 which includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

9-J I got a stack of the Source newsletters from the ealry 1990s over 2 inches high! Great source for turbo info at your finger tips. Price is $39.95 includes UPS shipping to the basic 48 states,.

9-L Kirban Grand News from 1988 through 2002 missing just 32 issues out of 168 so you are getting 136 original issues. A total of 14 years worth check out what cars I sold and at what prices and used parts like brand new GNX turbos for $1500 or brand new set of 4 GN wheels for $500 a set. I had skids of them.
Bargain at $75 which includes UPS ground shipping.

9-M Package deal buy 9-J and 9-L both for $`100 you save $14.95.

9-R I have one of Richard Clarks GNX rear end covers oen of the ones he made minus the tab for the GNX suspension in other words perfect for a regular rear cover. Holds more fluid looks cool, and has a drain plug. Brand new. Price is $295 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Comes with new hardware and magnetic drain plug. I have one of these on my personal white Turbo-T.

9-S I got 3 sets of black powder coated wiper arms. Like new $55 per set includes UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states. Powder coating holds up far better than paint.

9-T I have 2 sets of the original silver grey wiper arms which would be correct for any T-Type or Turbo-T with the chrome package. The price is just $34.95 per set which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

9-X Kirban Tips and Trivia Volume 1 and Kirban Tips and Trivia Volume 2 slightly used bargain both for just $30 includes Priority shipping. You are saving over $10

9-Y Steven Dove book Guide to 1978-1987 Facts and Figures long out of print very nice condition just $32 includes Priority shipping.

9-Z I got just 3 left of the ultra rare GNX Carlisle Banners. They are a vertical banner measures 3 foot by 5 foot. Shows angle view of the grille with GNX emblem and the Carlisle logo. The price is $99.95 which includes shipping. I can email you a photo of this banner if need be. I had 20.

9-ZZ Top I have the plug and play harness and antenna lead if you install the later GM 21 pin radio into your Regal which is a 12 pin format. These are the two parts you need. The price is $30 which includes Priority Mail. I got 3 to sell.

9-ZZ For the 1986-1987 Grand National a brand new set of 20 metric worded lug nuts. Ones that say Metric on them are no longer available. These are rare. The price is $72.95 for the set of 20 priority mail included.

Again email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com do not post your request here as you may lose out to someone who emails me direct. Paypal is method of payment.