Labor Day Sepcials

Dennis Kirban

This is your last chance to purchase any of the below items before our annual end of September OPen House. This event is held rain or shine September 28th 9 til 3 pm and features a free full course prepared barbeque by Chef Russ and Nancy with many neat raffle items and a no reserve auction.

Prices includes shipping. You must email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com on any item that strikes your interest. I do not do photos except where noted on the bumpers below. Paypal is method of payment.

9-A I have several real nice original 1985-1987 Turbo Regal power master brake bowls that have been tested and are within 20% psi of original. Hard to find just $85 includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-B For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new factory GM with GM markings upper radiator hose and a brand new boost line kit which is no longer available from GM. Packaged deal is $85 which includes shipping to the basic 48 states. I can do two deals.

9-C I have a good used 3 volume set of the original GM 44W books. This three volume set shows you al lthe illustrations and part numbers that coevr al lthe parts inyour 1984-1987 Turbo Regal and the approximate price back in the early 1990s. Over 8 inches thick. A great value for $70 plus as a bonus wil include a Motor crash book that covers the same years.

9-D For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have 3 good used remote drivers side mirrors at $334 each which includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-E For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a factory original rear spoiler. I have the main trunk section and one end cap. I wil also include a set of the reproduction end caps so you can have a complete rear spoiler. Original hardware and even the 2 end plugs are included paint onthe rear spoiler is black and original. Nothing busted or racked or chipped. Price is $205 which includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-F For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a drivers quality front chrome bumper with marker lites intact and bumper cushion and bumper guards all intact. No rear reinforcement brace. It does have one small visible screw securing corner of rubber cushion to the bumper. Straight and no dents etc again drivers quality. Cheap at $80 which includes shipping to the basic 48 states and I can provide you a photo of this.

9-G Similar to above for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a chrome rear bumper drivers quality 100% complete with the desireable aluminum rear reinforcement bracket included nice chrome bumper quards bumper cushion in other words 100% complete. Takes $165 to own it includes shippoing to the basic 48 states. basically you are getting the entire part for the value of the lite weight aluminum rear support. Again I can provide photos.

9-H For the 1986-1987 Grand National I have 5 brand new original GM center caps. Not in the original boxes. Just $35 for 1 or 2 for $68 or 4 for $110 or all 5 for $125 prices include shipping to the basic 48 states. These are brand new!

9-J Here is a weird item I got from Jays GN collection brand new GM part #20106331 called a retainer it is for the left side of a T-Top Turbo Regal. Its the channel part black that attaches vertical to the side pillar that the vertical weatherstrip would slide into. On the back is a foam backing and the trim is black which is visible once installed. I have 3 of these. The price per each is $55 which includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-K Again from Jays GN parts collection I have for the 1987 Turbo Regal the complete two volume set of shop manuals in the original blue Buick vinyl binders. Very nice condition probably 12 inches high and weighs over 10 pounds covers all the 1987 Buick models. Generally sell for over $250 you cna own this for $200 to your door if you reside in any of the 48 states.

9-L For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with the optional T-Tops I have a set of the original GM embossed T-Top bags in decent shape. Takes $60 to own them to your door if you reside within the 48 states.

9-M For the 1989 Turbo Trans Am I have two of the original Pontiac Turbo Trans Am full color brochures just $25 each includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states.

9-N For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with the chrome package I have a super mint looks brand new headlite bezels drivers side cheap at $45 includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-P Here is a baragin for the 12986-1987 Turbo Regal brand new in the GM box the EGR controller gizmo. Just $65 normally I see these for $125 or more. Shipping to any of the basic 48 states is included.

9-R For any 1997 Corvette owner I have a brand new factory GM dealer album in the original red vinyl binder has Vette logo embossed on the front original pages inside the dealer album have never been opened. Includes VCR tape from GM plus special edition of the Corvette Black Book that was printed strictly for these dealer albums. Price is $99 which includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states.

9-S For the 1984 Buicks I have the factory dealer album in the original real nice binder missing Regal info cheap for $35 includes shipping to the basic 48 states. Great price to have other info and the original embossed Buick binder.

9-T Similar to above only its for the 1985 Buicks again not complete cheap at $35 value is in the original embossed vinyl 3-ring binder. Includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-V For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have 4 copies (used) of the crash collision books that cover with illustrations and part numbers etc for any parts that would be involved in a collision great quick reference book for our cars. Just $16 which includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states. I have 6 left.

9-X For any 1986-1987 Turbo Regal one of our front connecting braces that go under the front end. It is used bu tnice and comes with new hardware cheap at $60.

9-Z Down to just a few of the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal ATR brand new polished stainless mass air pipes with new hoses and new clamps included. In the 1990s ATR sold these for $79.95 each your price is just $47 which includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states. I have less than 5 left!!!! This is a short pipe that allows you to run a 8 or 9 inch K & N cone filter without relocating the fuel canister.

9-Y Packaged deal for all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals a good used correct stainless RC27 made in england radiator cap and a mint correct used stock rearview mirror both items for $30.00. I have sets available.

9-ZZ TOP Close out special we bought from another vendor for that 1986-1987 Turbo Regal all billet oil fil ltube (straight) with new chrome breather included and o-ring. Overall height is 4 inches. Cheap at $40 to your door if you reside within the 48 states. Normal retail was $48.95 plus shipping. This is a high quality machined piece.

This is my last parts listing prior to our end of September Open House. So take advantage of this opportunity. We appreciate your business.

I need some parts. I'm new to Turbo Regals. I don't want to wait 2 days for shipping. Can you get in your car and hand deliver them to me?

J/K. :) I hope to see you at the open house. Your last one was great. You have any idea what you will be having an auction on?

This is your last chance to purchase any of the below items before our annual end of September OPen House. This event is held rain or shine September 28th 9 til 3 pm and features a free full course prepared barbeque by Chef Russ and Nancy with many neat raffle items and a no reserve auction.

Prices includes shipping. You must email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com on any item that strikes your interest. I do not do photos except where noted on the bumpers below. Paypal is method of payment.

9-A I have several real nice original 1985-1987 Turbo Regal power master brake bowls that have been tested and are within 20% psi of original. Hard to find just $85 includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-B For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new factory GM with GM markings upper radiator hose and a brand new boost line kit which is no longer available from GM. Packaged deal is $85 which includes shipping to the basic 48 states. I can do two deals.

9-C I have a good used 3 volume set of the original GM 44W books. This three volume set shows you al lthe illustrations and part numbers that coevr al lthe parts inyour 1984-1987 Turbo Regal and the approximate price back in the early 1990s. Over 8 inches thick. A great value for $70 plus as a bonus wil include a Motor crash book that covers the same years.

9-D For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have 3 good used remote drivers side mirrors at $334 each which includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-E For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a factory original rear spoiler. I have the main trunk section and one end cap. I wil also include a set of the reproduction end caps so you can have a complete rear spoiler. Original hardware and even the 2 end plugs are included paint onthe rear spoiler is black and original. Nothing busted or racked or chipped. Price is $205 which includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-F For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a drivers quality front chrome bumper with marker lites intact and bumper cushion and bumper guards all intact. No rear reinforcement brace. It does have one small visible screw securing corner of rubber cushion to the bumper. Straight and no dents etc again drivers quality. Cheap at $80 which includes shipping to the basic 48 states and I can provide you a photo of this.

9-G Similar to above for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a chrome rear bumper drivers quality 100% complete with the desireable aluminum rear reinforcement bracket included nice chrome bumper quards bumper cushion in other words 100% complete. Takes $165 to own it includes shippoing to the basic 48 states. basically you are getting the entire part for the value of the lite weight aluminum rear support. Again I can provide photos.

9-H For the 1986-1987 Grand National I have 5 brand new original GM center caps. Not in the original boxes. Just $35 for 1 or 2 for $68 or 4 for $110 or all 5 for $125 prices include shipping to the basic 48 states. These are brand new!

9-J Here is a weird item I got from Jays GN collection brand new GM part #20106331 called a retainer it is for the left side of a T-Top Turbo Regal. Its the channel part black that attaches vertical to the side pillar that the vertical weatherstrip would slide into. On the back is a foam backing and the trim is black which is visible once installed. I have 3 of these. The price per each is $55 which includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-K Again from Jays GN parts collection I have for the 1987 Turbo Regal the complete two volume set of shop manuals in the original blue Buick vinyl binders. Very nice condition probably 12 inches high and weighs over 10 pounds covers all the 1987 Buick models. Generally sell for over $250 you cna own this for $200 to your door if you reside in any of the 48 states.

9-L For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with the optional T-Tops I have a set of the original GM embossed T-Top bags in decent shape. Takes $60 to own them to your door if you reside within the 48 states.

9-M For the 1989 Turbo Trans Am I have two of the original Pontiac Turbo Trans Am full color brochures just $25 each includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states.

9-N For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with the chrome package I have a super mint looks brand new headlite bezels drivers side cheap at $45 includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-P Here is a baragin for the 12986-1987 Turbo Regal brand new in the GM box the EGR controller gizmo. Just $65 normally I see these for $125 or more. Shipping to any of the basic 48 states is included.

9-R For any 1997 Corvette owner I have a brand new factory GM dealer album in the original red vinyl binder has Vette logo embossed on the front original pages inside the dealer album have never been opened. Includes VCR tape from GM plus special edition of the Corvette Black Book that was printed strictly for these dealer albums. Price is $99 which includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states.

9-S For the 1984 Buicks I have the factory dealer album in the original real nice binder missing Regal info cheap for $35 includes shipping to the basic 48 states. Great price to have other info and the original embossed Buick binder.

9-T Similar to above only its for the 1985 Buicks again not complete cheap at $35 value is in the original embossed vinyl 3-ring binder. Includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-V For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have 4 copies (used) of the crash collision books that cover with illustrations and part numbers etc for any parts that would be involved in a collision great quick reference book for our cars. Just $16 which includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states. I have 6 left.

9-X For any 1986-1987 Turbo Regal one of our front connecting braces that go under the front end. It is used bu tnice and comes with new hardware cheap at $60.

9-Z Down to just a few of the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal ATR brand new polished stainless mass air pipes with new hoses and new clamps included. In the 1990s ATR sold these for $79.95 each your price is just $47 which includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states. I have less than 5 left!!!! This is a short pipe that allows you to run a 8 or 9 inch K & N cone filter without relocating the fuel canister.

9-Y Packaged deal for all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals a good used correct stainless RC27 made in england radiator cap and a mint correct used stock rearview mirror both items for $30.00. I have sets available.

9-ZZ TOP Close out special we bought from another vendor for that 1986-1987 Turbo Regal all billet oil fil ltube (straight) with new chrome breather included and o-ring. Overall height is 4 inches. Cheap at $40 to your door if you reside within the 48 states. Normal retail was $48.95 plus shipping. This is a high quality machined piece.

This is my last parts listing prior to our end of September Open House. So take advantage of this opportunity. We appreciate your business.
I want the five gn center caps.