Kyle Busch May Need Additional Security

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
Anyone see the race last night, Kyle should be taken out back and have the lash put to him. Been waiting two long years to see JR win another race. I was sick when he got spun out and of all people the brat.

I was so mad I thought I was going to bust:mad:

I USED to be a fan of Joe Gibbs Racing....

Between what Denny Hamlin did and then that JERK K. Bush I have lost all respect for his organization....

Hamlin should have been blacked flagged as soon as people were jamming on brakes to miss him... He could have pulled to the bottom and avoided the caution. He purposely stayed out to pull the caution... THAT IS BS!!!!! If one of the Hendrix cars had done that:eek: :confused: every hater would have been going ballistic!!!

Kyle Bush needs to be pulled from the Cup field until he learns a little bit about maturity... I don't want to hear SR. did the same thing, SR. would spin you out and that was racing back then.... He could control his car though K. Bush is a danger every lap he drives, he is going to hurt someone or his self seriously one day..... There is a difference between Intimidating and just plain driving above your and the car's ability.....

Perhaps..

an "ear job" would help??
Once older bro got his "pinned back", he became a true "gentleman"...:wink:
Wait til next weekend! It's "bumper carz" at Darlington!!! Like has been said for many yrs: "Pay backs are a biatch"!!!
It won't be just Little E on the prowl.... He has many friends that'll give that punk a lesson in manners.:eek:

As for that moron Hamlin, he'd best have his rear view mirror in constant use! I'd think a couple races on suspension, would do wonders for both those punks.:cool:

Jr was coming down to close the door and KB was there. Tough :p One millionaire crunching the other, they could have Brittany Spears driving.:D

JR..... what a gentleman!!!!

no negative comments, no I'll get ya later, just "thats racing"
I'm impressed!
LIL bush can drive, like it or not,
he's always in the hunt, yea I admit he always in the accidents too!
I feel he was pushing to hard, and slid into Jr, but he knew that. he knew what the car was capable of ,
and Jr could of gave him a little room and let him spin by him self,, Larry Mac said it was good racing, they both knew the other one was right beside
them.
Yea I wanna see Jr win, I've been a fan of Jr since he started,
I'd say 25% jr fault, 75% lil bush fault.
but thats racing!
my favorite comment of the race?? last few laps Bush said everyone was waving ONE finger at him, he said "but I was in second place" LOL LOL

I think Kyle Busch has Darrel Waltrips used rubber still in his A$$. Man I am sick of listening to his old A$$ talk about Busch. I have to mute my television or change the channel when he is talking.

I think Kyle Busch has Darrel Waltrips used rubber still in his A$$. Man I am sick of listening to his old A$$ talk about Busch. I have to mute my television or change the channel when he is talking.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Seriously, That was a b.s. move on the part of busch, I have been hearing the SR did it crap already. Yeah SR was no nice guy out there, but as pointed out earlier, that was racing back then. BTW he was never some snot nose rich kid who got a ride cause big brother did and it just wouldn't be fair if he didn't. SR earned his stripes every step of the way, was never handed one thing he did not take, and Intimidated his way to the top by sheer force of will alone.

I will give little busch this, he said it best on Victory Lane when he said "I ruined my career". You called it buddy and it wasn't just last night that did it.

I think Hamlin should be penalized more too.... What he did was not only foolish but dangerous to every other driver on the track.... I lost all respect for him too. I expected it out of Bush:(

Maybe I should have posted the Darlington Tickets and camping pass I have up for sale here instaed of the for sale area. Any takers??? I'm leaving Wednesday morning, can meet you there or next day ship if needed, my cell is 586-531-9662. Regards, Tim

waltripp

very true, i cant stand darrel[the mouth of the south] and i dont care for his bubby mickie either, old darrel brags too much on the toyotas, i have been a nascar fan since 1956, dam im old, im also a earnhardt fan, later,:biggrin: