Kodiak polished turbo cover FS

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Aluminum Kodiak turbo cover with the lettering "Turbo Trans Am"
These havent been available for a very long time. Made out of aluminum.. polishes really noce.
$300.00

Also have a chrome 4 inch MAF pipe that fits the TTA. Some minor scratches on the lower rear side.. but not visible when viewed mounted. Comes with K&N and 4 inch turbo coupler.
$250.00

Accufab polished 70MM TB and Precision polished plenum. Includes a polished block off plate for the vacuum accessories and a one inch Champion spacer drilled for the accessories. Polished billet FPR with -3 an fitting. And braided vacuum lines for FPR and MAP sensor. Selling it all as a one piece deal. Angle IAC boss included as well. No TPS, but linkages will be included.
$600.00

Champion ported intake, set of fully race ported 6702 TTA heads, set of Harland Sharp 1.7 roller rockers and Manley hardened pushrods for use with any hydraulic roller cam. Heads have fresh valve job and feature Ferrea valves. All work done by Champion.
$1600.00

Set of low mile TTA headers and crossover..
$600.00

TTA THDP Has been shortened to clear subframe connectors.
$900.00

Three large shaft turbo, a 66 qtrim BB, a TE64 and a TE63. all perfect. adds in forsale section.

Anyone need a 5 point bolt in rollbar, PTS full billet trans, stock built SG1 shortblock, fully built shortblock, random tech tq arm, 9 inch rear with 3.25/disc brakes, Denny's 4 inch driveshaft, boost controller (greddy profecb spec2), remote switching for boost controller, TTA front cover with oil cooler, etc etc etc..

She's going back to stock..

Grumpy has first dibs on the etc etc etc.. :D

Some candy :D

Attachments

• smallkodiak.JPG
    smallkodiak.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 403
  • small4inch.jpg
    small4inch.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 413
  • smallFPR.jpg
    smallFPR.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 420
  • smallsideshot.jpg
    smallsideshot.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 397
  • smallmap.jpg
    smallmap.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 405
Set of 72lb injectors.. msd dis4 with adapter..

I'll be posting in the for sale section. The pipes, cover, and such were TTA specific..

:cool:

I didn't see the 72's in the for sale section?
Can you shoot me a price if they are still available?

TIA

PM me a price without the heads.

Dont want to split this up. Unless someone buys the heads and doesnt want the intake.

The heads also have the Comp beehive springs setup for a hydraulic roller.

I'm flexible.. someone get a package deal.. cash talks as Grumpy says..

Shortblock will also be sold.

30 over 109 block, JE's, K1 rods, cat steel crank, BHJ balancer, coated cam bearings, FM main bearings, clevite race rod bearings, HV front cover, RJC girdle with crank scraper, BHJ balancer, JW SFI flywheel, line bored/line honed/decked/tq plate honed/squared/balanced/blueprinted/etc..
Will hit 100 PSI at idle for oil pressure. Sits at 40 PSI hot.
$4,000.00
Cant build it for this.

Stock built TTA shortblock SG1 standard bore, coated GM TTA pistons, standard crank, arp rod bolts, ARP main studs, SpeedPro plasma moly rings,King engine bearings. Block has been line honed and professionally assembled. Fresh zero miles.. just needs a set of heads and a front cover. This is an identical shortblock build that my car ran 10.5 at 132
This block has minimal miles, as did the pistons. I'll put up pixs of this in a few..
$3,500.00

Man I have a lot of parts.. I feel like Grumpy Jr.

Those are some enticing prices, makes me wish I didn't have kid #2 on the way.

So are you getting out of the game or just transitioning to something new:confused:

Heads / Intake

Hi,
I am interested in the TTA heads and intake you have for sale. Have they been used and if so how much?

Thanks, Kurt

Hi,
I am interested in the TTA heads and intake you have for sale. Have they been used and if so how much?

Thanks, Kurt

Kurt,

I sent you a PM with info. Call me for any further details.

Julio
727-570-9999

why are you putting it all back to stock ?? is going to be for sale??

I'm keeping the car. Just going back to a mild/stock setup. As far as selling, not in immediate plans. But you never know down the road, as with all cars.

4 inch pipe sold, nitrous sold, FM IC sold, TB and plenum sold, Injectors sold, 63-1 sold, MSD ignition system sold...

DP is pending.

How did you run your vacuum brakes with that setup? Reason I ask is because I bought a champion spacer like that too.