Knock gauge question

Cape Cod GN

Good day everyone. I just installed a Casper’s Knock Gauge. I get the green center light and that’s it. No other lights light up when I’m driving or in WOT. Is this normal? Should it at least be giving me a reading during WOT or only if there is knock data going to the ECM? I followed the directions and double checked my connections as well. Thank you.

The green light shows it is powered up , any other lights is knock . I would think you could test it for knock by having someone tap on the manifold with a socket extension to simulate knocking and see what lights up .

The green light shows it is powered up , any other lights is knock . I would think you could test it for knock by having someone tap on the manifold with a socket extension to simulate knocking and see what lights up .
Thanks Dynoman. Should it show any of the green lights when I’m in WOT to show that there is no knock or should it read no lights at all unless there is knock? I was under the impression that it should read green/ yellow on the tree for no knock and red if it gets knock.

I do not have one , but I think if it displays red you have knock . Try testing it like I suggested and see what you get . Also search " turbobuick caspers knock gauge " there are many threads on hear about it .