Kitsap CO and surrounding areas

WH1_T-Type

Nice weather is here and there are some local get togethers. Would like it if some other Turbo Buicks could show up!

Or we could all get together for cars and coffee if anyone is interested.

If you drive here, sure! Lol

There is a car 'show' in Bremerton next Tuesday. I put it into quotes because it is more of a gathering....but it is organized and it is a decent size!

If you drive here, sure! Lol

There is a car 'show' in Bremerton next Tuesday. I put it into quotes because it is more of a gathering....but it is organized and it is a decent size!
I'd love to come over and see other cars but its my mother's birthday and I'm committed. Let us know when your doing it again. Have fun.

First tuesday of every month for the next 3 or 4 months! This will be the first one that I've taken my Buick to.

Sounds like fun, I'll try to make the next one. Then there will be two Buicks there.

Hope you can and that some others can start showing! Working on trying to get some other g-bodies to start going as well.

You must be talking about the sherries car show. I was going to bring my 84 GN to the next one too but.......troubleshooting a no start issue. maybe next one

Yup that's exactly what I'm talking about. Going today.....hopefully it does clear up like the weather guessers say it will.

where are you located?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Cool. Interested in a get together with other gbodies? I've got an 88 SS Monte on board and an 87 Camino...I know the Camino isn't a gbody...but I think it fits in.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app