kit for logging fuel pressure on P/L

hotairgnx548

hotairgnx548
Julio do you have a kit to set up the power logger to log fuel pressure? What has to be done and what's the price. John

Its 140 for the kit
Intalls on end of fuel rail. Power comes from TPS. Signal goes to input on power logger.

Its 140 for the kit
Intalls on end of fuel rail. Power comes from TPS. Signal goes to input on power logger.
Julio, what's included in the kit? Is there provisions with the kit to keep a gauge if we currently have one on the rail?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Julio, what's included in the kit? Is there provisions with the kit to keep a gauge if we currently have one on the rail?

Yes there is. I have Julio's kit plugged in to my PL.

Attachments

• 1402699494425.jpg
    1402699494425.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 337

T fitting, Transducer, adapter plugs and wiring

Yes there is. I have Julio's kit plugged in to my PL.
David do you have a 150psi transducer on your fuel pressure connected to your P/L? I have one also but it doesn't give me the same pressure as my anolog gauge (it shoes 28psi when connected to p/l imput 4 100psi and 15psi when connected to 100B psi. What am I doing wrong? Thanks John

David do you have a 150psi transducer on your fuel pressure connected to your P/L? I have one also but it doesn't give me the same pressure as my anolog gauge (it shoes 28psi when connected to p/l imput 4 100psi and 15psi when connected to 100B psi. What am I doing wrong? Thanks John

John, yes I do.

Go to your PLC.INI folder and change either input 4 or 5 to 150psi.
I think Julio's kit is

0.5v = 0psi
4.5v = 150psi

John, yes I do.

Go to your PLC.INI folder and change either input 4 or 5 to 150psi.
I think Julio's kit is

0.5v = 0psi
4.5v = 150psi
David thanks I found it but i'm such a dumb ass I do not know how to change it. Can I talk to you on a cell line? My # is 2707901401 thanks John

Julio will your kit work with hood mount mechanical gauge? Do you have paperwork install instructions you can post?

'87 GN 58K miles (rebuilt engine by Don Cruz at 47K), 6262 Billet Precision Turbo, Precision 60 lbs injectors, 206/210 Revolution X Roller Cam, Comp Roller lifters, Champion Iron Heads, Champion Ported Intake, T&D 1.65 Roller Rockers, 70 mm Hemco Upper Intake, 70 mm Acufab TB, PTC 10" TC 2800 Stall w/LU, Razor's Kit, ESP FMIC, B & M Shift kit, 3" GN1 DP w/46mm external wastegate, 2 3/4" Dual Magna flow exhaust, ATR Headers, 3.5" Kirbans Aluminium Driveshaft, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Spohn Boxed Rear Lowers, Spohn Rear Uppers, SD2 Chip, XP Plus Fuel Pump w/hotwire, Turbonetics Boost Controller, Scanmaster, Powerlogger, Hurst Line Lock, MT ET Streets 255/50-16

The transducer screws into a male/female -4 adapter and it goes on the end of your fuel rail. Your hose to the hood gauge would go on the end of this fitting.

Wiring gets its power from the TPS. And you run a wire to the signal input on your PL block or data logger input.. like on a FAST.

I don't have it on my site.
Kit is 140 for transducer, rail adapter, and harness plus that ties into the TPS for transducer power.

Julio