Kirnan Inner Circle 4-28-10

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
In case any of you do not get this e-mail regularly here's a heads up...

"RIP - Rollin "MOLLY" Sanders - July 15, 1943 - April 19, 2010 -

The automotive world has lost a great talent and friend - Rollin "MOLLY" Sanders. We are deeply saddened by the news that Molly lost his hard-fought courageous battle with cancer on Monday, April 19th.

The Memorial Service for Molly has now been arranged. It is scheduled for Friday, May 14, 2010 at 11 am at the Saddleback Church, 1 Saddleback Parkway, Lake Forest, CA 92630 with a reception to follow.

It would be great to have a local Buick club bring some Grand Nationals to the service.

In lieu of flowers, the "Molly Memorial Education Fund" has been established for their daughter Brooke, age 10. Contributions can be sent to: 2959 Country Club Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. "

If you can, It would be great to have the TR by Molly's side as he takes a new journey.

Dan

I just bumped your thread Dennis. I wish he'll be remembered for what he did not just for the Buicks but for all of contributions. He really did quite a bit of "car" stuff and I hope everyone will keep his family in their thoughts and prayers.