Kirban's tool tray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was underhanded. Geez.
Back to the product. Seeing what it looked like, it could be vacuum formed out of some kind of rubbery material that wouldn't need anything else over it. It would be very handy and lightweight.

after all this I will take a second look and getting the product going again...I will not promise anything but I have already stated the process.....regards rick. PS if I retool this I will probably make it a little bigger.

I will cut the cost of tooling by making it myself......

I didn't even know this existed. After having to pull screws, bolts, sockets, etc from the floor, core support, frame, etc. I'd love to get one. PUT ME IN LINE if you make this again or someone has one to sell.

It's a bitch....:eek: And this is small community.
O well just another name to add to the list. U know the one, don't sell to, buy from, give advise, or deal with in general. Man that list is starting to get long.

I think the highjacker just doesn't understand, or is far too young to have learned anything about ethics yet. What the "jacker" should have posted is "put me next in line if the first guy" doesn't buy", like I see happen all the time. Most people on this board are ethical enough and smart enough to understand how to ask to be put in line, and it seems to have been working pretty well.

I could never be a moderator. He would have been gone. That is bullshit. Definitely on the do not help list.

This is my last and final post on this subject.

It deeply saddens me that this is not a “brotherhood” like some of you call it, but more of a gathering of the popular in which you must step very carefully to not cross or offend the wrong member cause the rest will rip you to shreds, I could see where all these actions could be called for on someone who did this repeatedly.

But let this be a fair warning to others that today the Witch Hunters prosecute me for one simple mistake. Tomorrow it could and will be anyone of you, cause some of the members on this board are so perfect and with holier than thou attitudes, you would think I killed someone, was guilty of some criminal offense or monstrosity.

As John 8:7 says “He who is without sin among you, let him be the first throw a stone”.

They say bullying should not be allowed in schools but bullying does not just exist in the schools or with kids only, it is everywhere just look at how board members will turn on a fellow member for a one simple goof.

I’ve been a member here for four years without any incidents or any wrongs doings, but for just one slip up, “Ghost rider” and I are prosecuted like a couple of criminals. A murderer gets better justice it seems, at least their given benefit of doubt.

We did not wake up that morning with the intent to wrong anyone or do anyone harm. I have not seen any replies from “ghost rider” explaining his actions. To summarize this whole transaction, it was just done in the heat of the moment.

But from the start I’ve been belittled and dragged through the mud, been called a “hijacker” I never threaten “ghost rider”, bullied him, or put a gun to his head so he could sell it to me, all I said was “I’ll take it, PM me your info” it was not my responsibility to keep on “order of buyers list”, why he choice me first I do not know.

Like some of you have said that Billy is a stand up guy, people that know me personally would say the same about me. I’m sure that if we had met in the real world we would have gotten along great.

These computer profiles do not not show our true persona for we are limited to how we can communicate with others by a keyboard. And we should be gratefully that they do not cause a lot of you would come across as bunch of warmongers.

It was Billy's thread, he started it... IMO the RIGHT thing to do would be to put "If Billy DOESN'T TAKE IT, I WILL." You cut the mans balls out from under him plain and simple... You are right none of us are perfect, we just try to use a little common courtesy with each other as our numbers die daily... This was a wanted thread not a for sale thread.... I hope you see the difference....

It was Billy's thread, he started it... IMO the RIGHT thing to do would be to put "If Billy DOESN'T TAKE IT, I WILL." You cut the mans balls out from under him plain and simple... You are right none of us are perfect, we just try to use a little common courtesy with each other as our numbers die daily... This was a wanted thread not a for sale thread.... I hope you see the difference....

Thanks Shane

I will wait for the new improved version or a member has one for sale.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

This is my last and final post on this subject.

It deeply saddens me that this is not a “brotherhood” like some of you call it, but more of a gathering of the popular in which you must step very carefully to not cross or offend the wrong member cause the rest will rip you to shreds, I could see where all these actions could be called for on someone who did this repeatedly.

But let this be a fair warning to others that today the Witch Hunters prosecute me for one simple mistake. Tomorrow it could and will be anyone of you, cause some of the members on this board are so perfect and with holier than thou attitudes, you would think I killed someone, was guilty of some criminal offense or monstrosity.

As John 8:7 says “He who is without sin among you, let him be the first throw a stone”.

They say bullying should not be allowed in schools but bullying does not just exist in the schools or with kids only, it is everywhere just look at how board members will turn on a fellow member for a one simple goof.

I’ve been a member here for four years without any incidents or any wrongs doings, but for just one slip up, “Ghost rider” and I are prosecuted like a couple of criminals. A murderer gets better justice it seems, at least their given benefit of doubt.

We did not wake up that morning with the intent to wrong anyone or do anyone harm. I have not seen any replies from “ghost rider” explaining his actions. To summarize this whole transaction, it was just done in the heat of the moment.

But from the start I’ve been belittled and dragged through the mud, been called a “hijacker” I never threaten “ghost rider”, bullied him, or put a gun to his head so he could sell it to me, all I said was “I’ll take it, PM me your info” it was not my responsibility to keep on “order of buyers list”, why he choice me first I do not know.

Like some of you have said that Billy is a stand up guy, people that know me personally would say the same about me. I’m sure that if we had met in the real world we would have gotten along great.

These computer profiles do not not show our true persona for we are limited to how we can communicate with others by a keyboard. And we should be gratefully that they do not cause a lot of you would come across as bunch of warmongers.

While it is noteworthy that you are now admitting to being wrong, that wasn't your position back in your earlier posts, #26 and #28. You took a pretty firm stand that you did nothing wrong and that's what raised everybody's hackles, and why there were so many rebukes.
Since you now admit to being wrong, and it has been explained by several how you could have avoided this whole thing, things should calm down a little now. An apology to Billy might do wonders.

this is not a “brotherhood” like some of you call it, but more of a gathering of the popular in which you must step very carefully to not cross or offend the wrong member cause the rest will rip you to shreds,

As much as this statement is correct what is happening here is far from that. You sir are a cut throat. This is where the people who haven't gotten along in years come together.

In your opinion "nothing wrong was done here." post #26 and now it's "Witch Hunters prosecute me for one simple mistake." When one of us first pointed out what you did all you had to do was realize your mistake. But no, you had to hold your ground. Now that the walls a closing in you want to make yourself a martyr by quoting the bible?

God can't help now and bullying has nothing to do with this.

You are not worth anymore of my time. EVER!

D

Thank you "TurboDave" for being the only one with a sense of fairness and nonjudgmental statements, you are a gentleman and a scholar your post beckon me to reconsider and allowed me to clear my head and calm down. Yes I was upset when I posted my first post but can you blame me with all the name calling and hackling I was pissed, I'm only human if you cut me I will bleed.

I apologize to Billy for buying it from ghost rider but it was not my intention to offend you or disrespect you, hopefully if we ever to meet in person we can shake hands and laugh over this.

I was about to ignore everything associated with this tread after reading Evil's last posting. Evil you seem to like flaming the fires or enjoy the misery that you know your statements will generate. Why are you hell bent on being so negative or is it perhaps you just need a hug to soften that heart of yours.

Billy PM your info so I can send you the tray as a peace offering. The tray and shipping cost are on me, and I hope this gesture will bring good will towards each other in the least. I will ship and send you tracking number 24hrs after receiving your info.

Listen. You knew it was a douchy move when you did it.
You're doing the right thing now. I think it was pretty much your only way out.

Time to move on.

D

This is my last and final post on this subject..........................................We did not wake up that morning with the intent to wrong anyone or do anyone harm. I have not seen any replies from “ghost rider” explaining his actions. To summarize this whole transaction, it was just done in the heat of the moment.................

It is heartening that the "real you" surfaced and did the right thing in the end, as we all have done and said things we wish were never done. :)

I have been an "assclown" a couple times in my life, but you have restored your true character and I do retract my comment, and respect you for standing up like a man.

Thank you "TurboDave" for being the only one with a sense of fairness and nonjudgmental statements, you are a gentleman and a scholar your post beckon me to reconsider and allowed me to clear my head and calm down. Yes I was upset when I posted my first post but can you blame me with all the name calling and hackling I was pissed, I'm only human if you cut me I will bleed.

I apologize to Billy for buying it from ghost rider but it was not my intention to offend you or disrespect you, hopefully if we ever to meet in person we can shake hands and laugh over this.

I was about to ignore everything associated with this tread after reading Evil's last posting. Evil you seem to like flaming the fires or enjoy the misery that you know your statements will generate. Why are you hell bent on being so negative or is it perhaps you just need a hug to soften that heart of yours.

Billy PM your info so I can send you the tray as a peace offering. The tray and shipping cost are on me, and I hope this gesture will bring good will towards each other in the least. I will ship and send you tracking number 24hrs after receiving your info.

I'm not into drama. Apology accepted but you can keep it, you need it more than I do. Thanks for the offer.

Hopefully a lesson has been learned over this.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Since this has been resolved to some degree I'm going to close it. Billy, please open another thread if you want to and I hope that Rick is able to come through with the new trays.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.