Kirban's tool tray

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sold it to someone else :(
yep

Glad you like it, it's a nice piece.

Thank you

That is MORE than" seriously wrong" Bryan, that assclown should be thrown off the board for "stealing" it out from under Billy. :mad:

At one time ethics, honesty and moral behavior was a benchmark on this board, and crap like this would never be tolerated.

We are here to help each other, NOT stab them in the back.

I am going to ask Shane what his opinion is about this unwanted situation which will set a very BAD precedent.

Billy, I cannot tell you how much this pisses me off, it is the most ugly, selfish move I have ever seen on this board. :(

What the hell ever happened in our community to do "the right thing"?

Give me your address and I will send you my tray, your car is nicer than most I work on, and it deserves one!

Hey Nick that is awesome that you are willing to do that tell you what ill pay you the $25 to send him your tray if that's the case.

Sent from my DROID3 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I really don't see a reason for name calling.

As unpleasant as things may seem, in my opinion, nothing wrong was done here.

Yes someone else did start this tread but an inquiry about a product does not constitute a commitment to buy.

Selling party posted that he had one and his posting was not addressed to anyone in particular so that makes it an open offering.

It is the seller's choice to sell to the first willing and able buyer to communicate with him.

I've had parts sold from under me in the past for whatever reasons there might have been, and I'm sure others have too, it is what it is.

It is an open forum and just like with any other marketable item anywhere, time is of the essence.

With access to this forum through computers or phones there is really no excuse not to check frequent if it's something that's important to you.

Finally if it had not been me it would have still been bought by someone else except the original poster cause I don't think he was monitoring his own tread.

Yes someone else did start this tread but an inquiry about a product does not constitute a commitment to buy.

Selling party posted that he had one and his posting was not addressed to anyone in particular so that makes it an open offering..

Now you have confirmed you are more than just an average ASSCLOWN, but the lowest of the low to say you did nothing wrong! :mad:

You are too stupid and un-ethetical for me to lower myself to even have a conversation with you. May you get what you deserve in life with that attitude.

Hey Nick that is awesome that you are willing to do that tell you what ill pay you the $25 to send him your tray if that's the case............

Thank you very much for your generous offer, but I would rather you send the $25 to turbobuick.com to help support our board so good people like you will stay here in spite of the jerks we have to deal with.

I have met Billy in person, and he is a great guy that also is a credit to this board.

I will definitely do that. Im new here and still learning as I go but yes would never pull a fast one on anyone here. By tomorrow ill look through the site to see how I can donate and will do my part.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

"With access to this forum through computers or phones there is really no excuse not to check frequent if it's something that's important to you."

God forbid he might of had more important things to do and not worry about people like you.

"Finally if it had not been me it would have still been bought by someone else except the original poster cause I don't think he was monitoring his own tread."

I don't think there is ONE other person on this board who would have done this!

Billy, I cannot tell you how much this pisses me off, it is the most ugly, selfish move I have ever seen on this board. :(

What the hell ever happened in our community to do "the right thing"?

Give me your address and I will send you my tray, your car is nicer than most I work on, and it deserves one!

Nick

Thanks for the offer but I have to respectfully decline the offer, I'm not that type of person.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Ka

Selling party posted that he had one and his posting was not addressed to anyone in particular so that makes it an open offering.

It is the seller's choice to sell to the first willing and able buyer to communicate with him.

I've had parts sold from under me in the past for whatever reasons there might have been, and I'm sure others have too, it is what it is.

It is an open forum and just like with any other marketable item anywhere, time is of the essence.

With access to this forum through computers or phones there is really no excuse not to check frequent if it's something that's important to you.

Finally if it had not been me it would have still been bought by someone else except the original poster cause I don't think he was monitoring his own tread.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

"With access to this forum through computers or phones there is really no excuse not to check frequent if it's something that's important to you."

God forbid he might of had more important things to do and not worry about people like you.

"Finally if it had not been me it would have still been bought by someone else except the original poster cause I don't think he was monitoring his own tread."

I don't think there is ONE other person on this board who would have done this!

Thank you.

He posted within approximately 10 min of the seller's post that he wanted it. Then I posted approximately 2 hours later.

I have other things to do to monitor my threads 24/7. I'm not on my phone texting and Facebooking like this generation today, I a job that needs my attention. When I have down time, then I check my e-mails for messages from threads on BB that I subscribed to. The way I see it, seller should have contacted me if I wanted it first then move onto to other buyers if I didn't want it.

There are things that you don't do......such as go out with your buddy's wife/gf after they divorce/break up. Is there anything wrong No, but ethically it's just wrong.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

You have proven above and beyond what a douchebag you really are. Yes, there are no said rules.
Just like the No said rule that anyone reading this will never do business with you or the seller ever again.
Two more names added to my list. I glance over said list before making any deal or conversation on here.

Nick. That is a very stand up thing you are doing. Leading by example.

D

Tw
Simple facts

As unpopular as they may seem just the reality.

Two wrongs don't make it right.

Ive had this happen several times when buying stuff. I will take it pending PICS , or something like that just to have someone else say "I WILL TAKE IT".

That seller is as responsible for this as the buyer. It's not hard to say" if the first doesn't buy its yours"

Thank god for guys like Billy, Nick. They always seem to be about the board and doing what's right to help, and I sure wish I could shake their hands for being stand up guys.

I think the highjacker just doesn't understand, or is far too young to have learned anything about ethics yet. What the "jacker" should have posted is "put me next in line if the first guy" doesn't buy", like I see happen all the time. Most people on this board are ethical enough and smart enough to understand how to ask to be put in line, and it seems to have been working pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.