Kirbans Performance

And so the fallout has started. The scumbag backstabber from WOMW did not appreciate his only loyal friend he had. DK has always given the crook the benefit of the doubt. When the crook was sick and down in the hospital it was DK who asked his Wednesday weekly readers to send the crook a get well card to cheer him up. Crook simply explains his latest bs move is just a business move, nothing personal, and then announces Jr crook now owns KP and WOMW. Crook Sr also announces DK cannot use KP name in his weekly newsletter any longer. What are friends for. Outstanding display by Crook Sr of total lack of appreciation and respect to his friend DK. And excellent example of Crook Sr having absolutely no integrity at all on treating his only loyal friend in the Buick world with respect. Zippo. None. To crook Sr life is all about a big money grab. Keep his integrity in mind the next time you need order something for your Buick. Proceed with caution.
What happened?

I buy and support vendors that support racers at the Nationals and other venues.I buy from vendors that ship product and dont lie, cheat, and make up excuses .Every year we ask for help to support Racers,its not easy asking for support .The same vendors always respond with a call back and a contribution.The same vendors act like you never called and ignore you asking. if you need to know who to buy from look no further then the class pages on this site and you will see the same names supporting the race classes.You will also see the same missing names year over year .its not because they were not ask !

What happened?
9699F7E0-0147-40CD-B846-D8550F6F58E3.jpeg

What is womw? I know about the whole castle kirban deal just wondering what that means.
World of Motor Works.......

Go ahead and order from them just for kicks........ Then wait......... And wait...... And wait..... And then give up, kiss your money goodbye, and reorder from a RELIABLE vendor.

I know what makes me laugh doesn't amuse others 90% of the time but there is a hilarious landlord/tenant court dispute involving him deep in the webs, that poor landlord lolol

Fukbook...Totally leftwing bullshit.
My daughter and her kids are all over shit like that.
I have zero interest and zero involvement, & I've managed to "survive" .
As for the ASSHOLE being discussed:
Buying anything from MOMW is a crap shoot.
Think of the suckers that have allowed he and his kid to actually work on their cars! OMG!

Dennis is getting old and he doesn't care as much anymore and that's why he doesn't go to BG. His kirban quality is not what it used to be. It is a shame and he's some bad choices. Period

I ordered position 5 body bushings from Kirbans, late February, they shipped the following day, I had them in a week (to phoenix,az).
TIMINATOR

I ordered position 5 body bushings from Kirbans, late February, they shipped the following day, I had them in a week (to phoenix,az).
TIMINATOR
Christina in kirban's office is the only thing keeping that business running and she does a great job of it.

TIMINATOR
I ordered a whole body bushing kit from him before castle took it over. Got it 3 days after I ordered it…

Fukbook...Totally leftwing bullshit.
My daughter and her kids are all over shit like that.
I have zero interest and zero involvement, & I've managed to "survive" .
As for the ASSHOLE being discussed:
Buying anything from MOMW is a crap shoot.
Think of the suckers that have allowed he and his kid to actually work on their cars! OMG!
you should get on there for your family....they would love it and you would to....maybe ~!!! :p.....