Kirbans Performance

Just for the record, I’ve purchased from all three of these vendors many times over the years and never had any issues .

Just sayin

The problem is not Kirban or The Parts Place- It is the new factor of Castle. I choose not to do business with him under any circumstances in any form whatsoever.
I understand and that is your choice.
But you also need to understand that others that choose to go to kirban and have had good dealing with him are just as happy as you are not.
I dont know paul
I do know dennis and his family and they have been good to many and dont need or deserve this thread flame.

I understand and that is your choice.
But you also need to understand that others that choose to go to kirban and have had good dealing with him are just as happy as you are not.
I dont know paul
I do know dennis and his family and they have been good to many and dont need or deserve this thread flame.
I agree with all said above. I've also ordered from Kirban with no issues. I've sent stuff in for credit, again no issues. I see that people are still ordering from Kirban with again NO issues.

The part I have an issue with is CASTLE. His reputation precedes him & there is no shortage of bad news about him & the way he does business. I understand Dennis & Paul are tight & that is fine. I don't see the Castle leopard changing his spots. I would hate to see Dennis' rep ruined over dealing with Castle & don't want to see any others in the Buford community get ripped off. It's happened to many times before. Just mu worthless $.02.

I agree with all said above. I've also ordered from Kirban with no issues. I've sent stuff in for credit, again no issues. I see that people are still ordering from Kirban with again NO issues.

The part I have an issue with is CASTLE. His reputation precedes him & there is no shortage of bad news about him & the way he does business. I understand Dennis & Paul are tight & that is fine. I don't see the Castle leopard changing his spots. I would hate to see Dennis' rep ruined over dealing with Castle & don't want to see any others in the Buford community get ripped off. It's happened to many times before. Just mu worthless $.02.
Agreed.
No body wants to take a hit for sure.
I've seen alot of vendors come and go through sometimes bad decisions and just the nature of the business from a time standpoint.

Agreed.
No body wants to take a hit for sure.
I've seen alot of vendors come and go through sometimes bad decisions and just the nature of the business from a time standpoint.
Marleyskater comes to mind..........

Last time I ordered something it was one of his homemade rocker arm spring compressors, I think I spoke with his wife after I placed the order to let them know I had a race coming up and they overnighted it and didn’t charge for the extra shipping. So next time I see him, I’m gonna by him a steak 🥩. I don’t know who the Castle people are, but Speaking for me? I owe a lot of my knowledge of these cars to him and Richard Clark and Bob Bailey. My allegiance will always rest with those that have bettered me with their knowledge and asked for nothing in return. If the castle people start messing up DKs rep and business, I will just explain what I have observed to Him and hope he either makes a change or understands my humble opinion. We are all going thru something, I will just continue to try and be nice. But I am not getting ripped off due to being nice to the wrong people.

I dont know cause I haven't had that experience with kirban
Wouldnt even know paul is in the picture unless I read it here.
Just haven't seen anything off with kirban.

I meant Marleyskater being one of the disreputable actors........ Castle 's bad reputation precedes him and has for as long as I can remember.

I said early in the thread I have, and will continue to do business with Kirban's if things stay the same. If the time comes that they give me reason to no longer do business with them, I will do just that.

I meant Marleyskater being one of the disreputable actors........ Castle 's bad reputation precedes him and has for as long as I can remember.

I said early in the thread I have, and will continue to do business with Kirban's if things stay the same. If the time comes that they give me reason to no longer do business with them, I will do just that.
We are on the same page

Marleyskater started out as a stand up guy. Then he shit the bed with some long time board members, then he disappeared.

He attempted to enhance several Turbo T mechanic's reputation here. I never trusted his advice, and have heard many negative reviews on his cohorts. And some good.

It is what it is, but I won't be using anyone he recommended. EVER.

Marleyskater started out as a stand up guy. Then he shit the bed with some long time board members, then he disappeared.
Yup. He was good Tyler when I initially bought parts from him (not a bad word spoken about him at the time, I checked. AND he was a supporting vendor on this board!) then drugs got involved and it was a quick downhill spiral from there. I was very fortunate to recoup everything but there are many, many more who were not so lucky.

Kirban on the other hand, no issues, ever.

Did I read that Paul Castle also purchased “The Parts Place” in Chicago as well?
Classic industries bought The Parts Place. Castle does not have that much money. Thats why he is selling the Silver bullet

I thought it was Gene Fleury that built that car, with Northwest GN.

Nothin' to do with Paul Castlebuono or his shit show.

But I could be wrong.

Maybe he bought it?

Last edited:
Is there a link to the for sale ad?

If he owns it, and is selling it, it's likely not nearly the car it once was.

BUYER BEWARE.

Paul Castlebuono is NOT a trustworthy individual. Before you do ANY business with him or any of his outfits, check his reputation out on ANY and ALL platforms.

Buyer Beware !!!!!!

Last edited:
If he owns it, and is selling it, it's likely not nearly the car it once was.

BUYER BEWARE.

Paul Castlebuono is NOT a trustworthy individual. Before you do ANY business with him or any of his outfits, including the "New" Kirban's, check his reputation out on ANY and ALL platforms.

Buyer Beware !!!!!!

I thought it was Gene Fleury that built that car, with Northwest GN.

Nothin' to do with Paul Castlebuono or his shit show.

But I could be wrong.

Maybe he bought it?
Some guy in Wisconsin built the car. Pete from ANS had his hands in to from what I heard this weekend

Some guy in Wisconsin built the car. Pete from ANS had his hands in to from what I heard this weekend
Yeah Pete tuned it. There's a video of the car running 8's (before PC) and ANS Pete is standing on the track.