Kirbans Open House 4/18

kirban 2 cents worth

quick weather update should be sunny and high 70 degrees......

I will have my car there...

Got people coming from chicago, canada, westen pa virginia new england area....so turn out should be good.

over 400 plus used parts tagged and bagged....free donuts....while they last.

after a winter of doom and gloom first Turbo mini event of the season.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I know Magna club is planning a caravan leaving from Feasterville area....

I'm planning to bring a GNX (the one I never take out).

Herb, put that battery back in and take yours on Saturday!

Hope to see you there.

kirban 2 cents worth

Herb: will have your order of zddp on saturday at the shop!

Good news for all those attending our Open House Saturday, Richard Clark called me earlier and he will be attending.....

We are really glad he is going to make our event.....bring your car ask him questions...

On a side note the Corvette club informs me they should have about 20 members coming down as well.

Should be a full house I plan to up the yum yum donut count by several more dozen....

Cranked up my Turbo T today started and ran like I parked it last week....will also have my unusual Corvette at the Open House as well.

Drive safely....

Already laid out 400 plus used parts...

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Weather is supposed to be the best we have seen in this area in a weeks time 70 plus degrees....knock on wood I don't believe it has ever rained on any of the events we have put on.....

Great weather and a great event!

I managed to take no pictures as I was busy looking at parts and talking to people.

I think Doug has the total head count on GNXs but I counted at least 3+

Rich (GNX 243) had his car out which was the first time I have seen it. The car is nicely kept!

It was nice to meet Jason (Reggie44) who purchased Reggie Jacksons T which is extremely nice.

Also, when most people filtered out a short 'Tech' session blossomed with Dennis and Richard Clark going over my GNX showing how to correct the vacuum line routing as well as some other small details that would bring it as close to factory as possible. Dennis actually turned a few wrenches on my car...I should have taken pictures as it was a sight to see them under the hood of my car. Was a great learning experience to have their eyes look over it!

Definitely a great day!

Kirban's Open House

A portion of the cars present at the event....GNX305 is at the right

Attachments

• kirban012.jpg
    kirban012.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 410
A terrific time was had by all (and a great way to spend part of my birthday!).

There were 6 GNX owners I had the pleasure of speaking with, but only 3 drove their GNX's to the event.

As always, thanks to Dennis for the hospitality (and Yum Yums)!

Doug,

Happy belated birthday!

After all there is a picture that exists of Dennis getting his hands a little dirty.

Attachments

• news_photo-large_image-52.JPG
    news_photo-large_image-52.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 242