Kirban upgraded H4 headlights (4) kit w/harness

I must have the same batch. Installed mine today. Bought it about a month or so ago. All 4 of my lights are on regardless of hi/low switch.

There is a fix available on this forum. See if you can understand the schematics and I guess they work great once you do Dennis's work :unsure:

There is a fix available on this forum. See if you can understand the schematics and I guess they work great once you do Dennis's work :unsure:
I really, really hate rewiring things that are supposed to be turn key. I'll look at the schematic and try not to waste another 4 hours.

I feel so bad for you guys I don't know why carbon still sells them I told them not to but it's money to him I tried to figure it out and I couldn't figure it out Best of luck to you but you're absolutely right we shouldn't have to do anything it's supposed to be plug and play That's what it says. Once again so sorry and good luck

I bought a Kirbans kit probably 5 years ago. I installed them a couple months ago. I followed instructions and they work like they should. They are way better than the stock crap.

Ok, here is the fix. Someone on FB posted a video on YT of another guy with the same problem. Turns out the blue and white new wires needed to be swapped by de-pinning (very easy) and pushing them back into their new position. This fixed the issue.
Here is the link for install and fixing the wiring issue.

Ok, here is the fix. Someone on FB posted a video on YT of another guy with the same problem. Turns out the blue and white new wires needed to be swapped by de-pinning (very easy) and pushing them back into their new position. This fixed the issue.
Here is the link for install and fixing the wiring issue.
I’d be down for a set of these but I’ll be damned if I’m even going to swap a couple wires in the harness for something that’s supposed to be plug and play. They need to fix these first.