Kirban touch start module.

G NASTY

Brand new, comes as it would from kirban. $70 shipped. 3% for paypal

ALL Cars and Trucks - 1987 and Older with a 12-volt System -
TOUCH & START® -
AUTOMATIC THEFT DETERRENT STARTER CUT-OFF SYSTEM

We first offered a similar system in the early 1990s. It was a popular theft deterrent, but was discontinued from the original company. This new system is identical to the original system, just improved.

NOTE - Do NOT install this cut-off system in any vehicle with airbags or one with a computer chip in the ignition key.

This starter cut-off system is the easiest solution and offers all the benefits you want to protect your car. You only cut one wire in your car’s existing wire harness.

It sets automatically 25-30 seconds every time you shut off your car, so you do not have to remember to set it. It has a valet mode. There is no annoying siren. It does not matter if you have power door locks or a factory alarm. There is no kill switch for a thief to try and locate. It simply prevents the car from cranking. Even if you left the key in the ignition, it will not start.

Best of all, it will not be visible under the hood or in the interior on any car or truck. This is especially important if you want to retain the appearance of an original car or enter it in car shows. Nothing is visible. Everything is under the dash with the exception of a very small L.E.D. light, which can be mounted anywhere.

The control module is now smaller (3-1/2″ long by 1-3/4″ wide by 3/4″ thick) than the old module. The unique relay inside the control module is designed for the automotive market and draws very little voltage to operate. The old system drew .010 amps when not in use, and this new system draws only .004 amps, less than half. Each unit assembled in the U.S.A. and is pre-tested prior to packaging.

Every unit comes with detailed illustrated directions. We also include separate directions specifically with installation instructions and photos for 1984-1987 Turbo Regals.

Remember, it will work on any 1987 or older car or truck (prior to when vehicles had airbags and a computer chip in the key.)

Is this the same thing as the Touch and Go system? If so, thats a nice system. One of my friends used to make them for Kirban.

Yea,what the man said is it.id take it for that.

TRY ME!!

Yea.. if you're clever installing that, the only way your car is getting stolen is if someone tows it.

What,you don't want my money then.I said a hr ago (id take it for that) an sent a pm.

TRY ME!!

Yea I reread it. what a dumoss.(me) sending payment now.

TRY ME!!

Wonder who's making them now? Maybe Spina.. when the original company went belly up, a friend of mine changed the design and built them for Kirban for a while but he's been out of Buicks for probably 10 years. I didnt know you could even still get these things.