Kirban Performance weatherstrip replacements - Don't do it!

Code CC1 is there on my trunk sticker.

Called and spoke with Dennis Kirban (I realized I had been spelling his name incorrectly. My apologies, sir.) and we had a great conversation. He is working with me to to resolve the situation and assured me that he has no hard feelings.

He understands my reluctance to ask for a favor after so much time had passed from the date of purchase, but also told me that he handles that kind of thing from a PR point of view and can make allowances in certain cases.

I am more than satisfied with how things have tuned out so far.

Awesome.....You did the right thing here P8triot.

Im sure you guys will get it worked out. Thanks for following up on this.....

Dennis Kirban.............what a great entrepreneur, so darn honest, overly caring about his customers, one of the biggest assets to our Turbo Buicks, always goes out of his way to make one happy with his services and sales, so very well read and informed about these cars, and one hell of a great all around good guy!

Sure wish he was running for president of the US......wouldn't it be great to see a Turbo T Limousine in the White House driveway? Or a Grand National? And all black Grand Nationals as the Secret Service cars behind him? I think all the congressmen would commit suicide or pass out with such an honest man in the White House. It would be something they've never seen before!

Plus, free Yum-Yum donuts on President's Day!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Code CC1 is there on my trunk sticker.

Called and spoke with Dennis Kirban (I realized I had been spelling his name incorrectly. My apologies, sir.) and we had a great conversation. He is working with me to to resolve the situation and assured me that he has no hard feelings.

He understands my reluctance to ask for a favor after so much time had passed from the date of purchase, but also told me that he handles that kind of thing from a PR point of view and can make allowances in certain cases.

I am more than satisfied with how things have tuned out so far.

Glad it's getting resolved P8triot0366!! Dennis Kirban really is one of our best vendors and he truly does care about our cars! Most of all it's good to see a fellow TB owner get taken care of (and recognize the value of a good vendor all at the same time)! Thank you for handling this how you did in the end and please know that this is all any of us ever wanted was for you! That is, to share the same experience we've had with Mr. Kirban, as he really is one of the best / most reliable vendors out there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk