KIRBAN PERFORMANCE SPRING OPEN HOUSE - SATURDAY - APRIL 18, 2015 - RAIN or SHINE - 9 am until 3 pm.

phillyturbosix

Staff member
KIRBAN PERFORMANCE SPRING OPEN HOUSE -

SATURDAY - APRIL 18, 2015 - RAIN or SHINE - 9 am until 3 pm.

One of the first events for 2015 is our Annual Spring Open House.

Once again Russ and Nancy will be providing an excellent prepared meal for this event - this time brunch. Our spring event is always our biggest event. We will have several of our new products on display, special pricing, Yum Yum donuts, our favorite M&M contest, and our popular no reserve auction. This event has no rain date. More details to come. Mark your calendar!

This would be an excellent time to bring any cores we need or parts you have to trade.

It’s the perfect opportunity to see our latest products, meet new friends, and enjoy a specially prepared gourmet brunch by Russ and Nancy. Pete Hoffman and myself will have an array of used parts for sale as well. It’s always a good time.

More details to come once confirmed. Mark your calendar!

CONFIRMED GUESTS - Richard Clark will be making a return visit to our event. Coming for the first time from Arizona is Nick Micale. Mike is a well-known enthusiast that has been involved with the Turbo Regals for many years. I just hope the cooler weather is not a shock to his system!

LODGINGINTHEGENERALAREA- Quakertown is about 25 minutes west of our warehouse location and the newest motels are by Route 663 and the exit for Quakertown off the northeast extension of the turnpike Route 476.

COMFORTSUITES INN
RT 663, 1905 John Fries Highway, Quakertown,PA 18951 - 215 / 538-3000

HAMPTONINN
RT 663, 1915 John Fries Highway, Quakertown,PA 18951 - 215 / 536-7779

QUAKERTOWNHOLIDAYINNEXPRESS
RT 663, 1915 John Fries Highway, Quakertown,PA 18951 - 215 / 529-7979

This is one of the first major events of 2015 for the Turbo Regal owner. Don't miss it.

I'm pretty sure there will be one they usually just happen spur of the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any locals meeting for breakfast/ coffee before? Maybe get a bite, shoot the isht and then head over to Kirban's?

I'll be at the in-laws (Fort Washington) the night prior since they live a heck of a lot closer than my place in NH!!

I'll be leaving the Albany NY area at 7:00ish. No GN unfortunately though. We'll tag along if I catch up w/ anyone along the way.

(I apologize, in my original post I didn't check the forum this was posted in, not trying to butt in. Probably won't catch up with any of you anyway, pesky geographical nuisances, haha)

Last edited:
Where's Jim? :confused: ... or anyone else with "official word"?

The "usual arrragement" is to caravan from the K-Mart parking lot on Street Rd in Bensalem, departing for Kirban's at 8 AM sharp.
Last year we had a nice string of cars meet up and cruise together :cool:

Where's Jim? :confused: ... or anyone else with "official ?
Jim was last seen on FB and reports of him visiting some brothels over the weekend!!
The KMart is at 1837 Street Rd Bensalem PA 19020 @ Street rd and Hulmeville rd
It usually pulls out at 8am to leave for Kirbans!! I'm coming from the south so this is out of the way for me!
If we can get some confirmations on who will be at the KMart post them up!!! There was like 20+ cars last year!!

weather sounds like it is going to be great :cool:
... I'm planning to join the Caravan - see you there.

Looks like we will have a mini caravan going for us Delco people!!

Looks like we will have a mini caravan going for us Delco people!!

Where from? Bensalem is out of the way for me. I am still undecided on going as id be bringing both my little ones (which is a huge PITA)

Where from? Bensalem is out of the way for me. I am still undecided on going as id be bringing both my little ones (which is a huge PITA)
As of right now Marple Crossing shopping center leaving by 8am I kinda want to leave earlier since its gonna be packed tomorrow. I got both my kids coming with me!

Ok. I cleaned Jennifer up slightly today. Ill throw the car seats in and hopefully make the caravan from Marple

Cleaned up and ready for departure @ 05:30 tomorrow. Hopefully the Honda doesn't pee on it overnight

Attachments

• 1429316541214.jpg
    1429316541214.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 130