KIRBAN NEW REQUEST

Dennis Kirban

Please read this carefully. Here is the situation. Cardone Industries recently moved their powermaster brake rebuilding service to their plant in Texas. While this switch was being made it has caused delays in us getting rebuilt units back from Texas plus the additional time span to ship to Texas. Because they also lack cores we have gotten more requests than normal for units and currently have every core we got out being rebuilt.

So, at this point we need more cores in order to keep the flow going. Your core MUST meet these requirements otherwise we are NOT interested.

It must be complete with motor intact, and bolted to the unit as well as all the other major components intact and secured to the brake unit.

The grey brake switch can not be busted.

Unit can't look like it has been in the river for the last 5 years

Brake bowl intact.

Drain the reservior BEFORE shipping it to us.

The correct 1986-1987 flat style brake reservior with correct lid.
(not the slanted unit nor the narrow 1985 reservoir.

We do not require the bracket that secures it to the firewall.

We can use about 6 or 7 units. We will ONLY issue a $125 letter of credit if your unit is as described above.

You must email me first so I know to expect a unit from you. USPS is the cheapest way to send it. Be sure to include your name & phone number.

Help us help other turbo owners with this part.

Had their not been this hicup in the rebuilding process we would have units back and to customers and having cores coming in.

Remember email me FIRST denniskirban@yahoo.com

On another note: If you are planning to attend our Spring Open House Saturday April 14th that would also be an excellent time to bring any cores for credit. Also any other good useable Turbo parts to trade for items you want. No shipping costs this way and I get to visually inspect the unit first hand.

This $125 letter of credit EXPIRES once we get 6 or 7 confirmed cores coming our direction.

I deal with other companies not Buick related and because of core issues on certian items what they do is you have to send in your actual unit to them and it gets rebuilt meaning your car is down until your unit goes through the system. I hope this powermaster system does not come to that, because turn around time now would run over 2 weeks at the very least.

THANK YOU

for your continued support.

I can send you 2 maybe 3 if I get the one off my other car and I live right in pa can get them out by tues or wed thanx TONY

I can send you 2 maybe 3 if I get the one off my other car and I live right in pa can get them out by tues or wed thanx TONY

ok long as they meet the requirements....that would be great.

be SURE to put your full info in the box I assume you got our office address if sending by mail put PO Box 1199

so that makes 5 if both these members come through.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

All 3 are still on my cars !! Going to vaccum on them I'm sick of dealing with these powermasters

All 3 are still on my cars !! Going to vaccum on them I'm sick of dealing with these powermasters

I understand your frustration when I got into the turbo Buick business I did not invision brake parts being such a huge part of it. GTOs never had these issues. So, soon as you can get them to us would be great.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

fortunately, I only have one turbo regal.....

Kirban again

We now have all we currently need with the ones shown above. PLEASE do not email me on any others at this time. This will get us the stock we need to keep the cycle going for now.

I will advise if and when we need more.

thanz

denniskirban@yahoo.com