Kirban Downpipe

Tom87GNX

Has anyone used this pipe? Any fitment or function issues?
6efb52b636fb052e479e34be5878ed53.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How the heck could you get that in in one piece? I know it wouldn't happen on an A/C car...not mine anyway. I had to make mine two piece with a v band accessed through the wheelwell and I have maybe an inch of clearance at the kick panel at best.

Good quality pipes like the Terry Houston pipes fit beautifully, obviously there are others like it that fit well also. They do go in on A/C cars in one piece. I'm simply trying to get feedback on this particular pipe to see if there is any fitment issues on functionality concerns.

The 84-85 cars use a completely different style pipe. This style pipe will only fit 86-87 cars or earlier cars which have been converted to stock intercooled setup

I just installed that kirban' 3" dp, its a nice piece, fit was good no install problems at all. Had to turn pipe from top to get down between frame and header just like other pipes once in no clearence issues . I had to cur 1" off pipe to use my dump pipe, I didnt use kirban test pipe. 86 gn Stock motor mounts, new body mounts.

I just installed that kirban' 3" dp, its a nice piece, fit was good no install problems at all. Had to turn pipe from top to get down between frame and header just like other pipes once in no clearence issues . I had to cur 1" off pipe to use my dump pipe, I didnt use kirban test pipe. 86 gn Stock motor mounts, new body mounts.

Thank you for the input, exactly what I was hoping to hear!!

If it is a TA Performance the fit is good.
Like Buick86 said start flange up and rotate