Killed my gn lastnight-need a motor

Yeah you're just a dick with alot of money. Give me a couple a months ill have my car going.

ahhh it's Mr. BIG Dick to you sir :p So I have an 88 RX7 and a 92 Olds wagon an you consider me RICH ??? Come on !! Think it's time ya move out of your parents basement an get a JOB o_O Of course I can wait a few months. Lets me get prepared for the beating your goin to give me :rolleyes:

Why would I buy another car with no motor?

well YOU said ya bought a parts car with an intercooled motor. Just swap the drivetrain in another shell an go !! BUT thats way to easy for someone like you to understand. :oops:

ahhh it's Mr. BIG Dick to you sir :p So I have an 88 RX7 and a 92 Olds wagon an you consider me RICH ??? Come on !! Think it's time ya move out of your parents basement an get a JOB o_O Of course I can wait a few months. Lets me get prepared for the beating your goin to give me :rolleyes:

Walk in the club like you got a big Cock

man_with_a_very_big_cock.jpg

Hm then I do what with my 84?

well how nice is the body and the rest of the car ?? you have to decide how much $$$ your goin to tie up in a HA car when it's done.. I will tell ya these small jobs GROW into $$$$ pits. Soooo ya doin a rebuild or just swapping parts ??? k .. have to go find all the $$$$ you think I have !! Ill mark the calendar in the garage for the big race :D C ya in a few months.

Everything is mint, its a southern car. I know ill have to change some stuff around but I dont think its going to be that big of a deal.

but I dont think its going to be that big of a deal.

hahaha.. I think we all feel like that every now an then.. BUT speaking from experience... those simple "jobs" can kick your ass !!! Well sounds like you will be racing in a few months so I have to get physicked up for this big race. :p Ok outta here for a while. Fun is on hold till then. :oops:

Everything is mint, its a southern car. I know ill have to change some stuff around but I dont think its going to be that big of a deal.
Did your GN have a lime green moton it at one time? Just asking o_O.

Hey, Rich Dick up in Masshole, what do you know you started out on old Shelby's and 6 cylinder Trans Ams:D

Subscribed: any word on what the venue is gonna be for said "raping"? The funniest thing about this tool is when he eventually scrounges up enough of his paper route money to get his car swapped over to intercooled, he's gonna have a million "how do I make my intercooled gn fast" questions! And the best guys to answer them are wise old-timers like grumpy that have been there-done that 15 years ago!! I really wanna watch this race, itl be like beating up a fat retarded kid with asthma!

There is always NED for square and fair but the young buck likes Rt93 north of Concord. Sure that could be arranged too.

well we prob won't hear from him till he gets out of school later ;) NED would be fine BUT NONE of the "Pinks" crap about giving me 5/6 cars head start !! I want heads up race. His car run's 140mph so he may only want to do the race to the 1000' mark like the pro's :p
Hmmmmm.. Thought this stuff only happened in the winter months. :confused: ok outta here .. Have to get this car together !!

That's not a old folks home he is in......o_O

Damm !!! No wonder I get along with everyone in there :p

Finally a day in the 70's !!! Great workin !!
K10 ya working on it yet ??? Goin to a HA or the good one ?? :D

Oppps... gotta go . The short bus is here.

Hm must not be working too hard grumpy since you've been checking up on me. And no im not working on it yet I work during the week and im leaving sunday to go to texas for two weeks.