Killed my gn lastnight-need a motor

Sell all the intercooled stuff, keep the block for your car, and make that H/A run like never before.

nah sell off the hot air stuff and convert it !!! Then I "might" believe 140mph goin down the highway till it goes BOOM:rolleyes:

nah sell off the hot air stuff and convert it !!! Then I "might" believe 140mph goin down the highway till it goes BOOM:rolleyes:

Hey Grumpy where are you from? I have now made it my soul purpose in life to build this intercooled motor and hunt you down so I can RAPE your GN;)

Sell all the intercooled stuff, keep the block for your car, and make that H/A run like never before.

I did like the Hot Air motor but the temps just kill you, I don't really see the point unless your running meth/alcohol injection or the quarter mile. I'm not bashing them but the way I drive it, it heats up quick and the motor just bakes under the hood like an oven. I'll Probably end up tearing down the H/A motor to see what went wrong and then rebuild it and put it up for sale.

Hey Grumpy where are you from? I have now made it my soul purpose in life to build this intercooled motor and hunt you down so I can RAPE your GN;)
Good luck. Dan has been at this for many, many years.

Gulp :eek: Guess ya don't have much of a life so ya have to hunt me down :D
119.JPG
I am about 20 min away from you . BUT you have to get by my old beater Mazda RX7 before I bring out an intercooled Buick :p So are ya keepin it or converting it to an intercooled car ?? o_O

Ya, you definitely don't want a piece of that "beater" Mazda.

come on it's just an old car with an old person driving it :p I mean come on look at it !! Ok back to intercooled or just fix the HA motor. Good working weekend to get it goin. Suppose to rain for the next 5 days !!:mad:

if you need a motor i know a guy that has a 85 GN that was given to a local tech school by buick that never had a vin# to it, but the car has like 500 miles on it. he wants 2k for the complete motor turbo to pan

where did k10boi go ?? :confused: Damm I forgot.. I have an 87 T with no drivetrain for sale . If you ever come back and you are interested PM me :cool:

where did k10boi go ?? :confused: Damm I forgot.. I have an 87 T with no drivetrain for sale . If you ever come back and you are interested PM me :cool:
Yo always gotta poke the kids in the eye with a stick don't you :confused::D get over to t6p your missing out on some good stuffo_O

Yeah you're just a dick with alot of money. Give me a couple a months ill have my car going.