Killed my gn lastnight-need a motor

that gn is way cooler then that wagon IMO ..i got a 70 deuce ive been wanting to put this tpi moter in but im still building the gn ,cant get the priorities f...ed up:rolleyes: witch by the way my turbo is on the way to reed:D

Come on !!! NH doesn't have enuff straight roads for a hot air car to get to 140/145 .. :rolleyes: You had best have a good paying job because from the sound of things you will be goin threw more motors. :p Oh a "guesstimate is like a butt dyno"

ok I say fix the Buick.. I want to see it rip up at the drags against the WRXs and the Evo's :p

Alright so its settled. As soon as im done put my k10 together (hopefully this weekend) im pullin the gn in and takin the motor out and starting a rebuild. Nothing crazy probably just rebuilding the block, small cam, intake, and an intercooler! Atleast now ill be able to find my passenger side header leak thats been driving me crazy!

I have a set of #7 heads for an old project 350 that was going to go into the wife's old 72 Cutlass. That project is long gone and these heads are sitting somewhere in my storage.

Yes ive been doing my research and thats what everyone says, im on the hunt for some.

I am in Las Cruces, NM. 88007 zip code. I need to dig thru my storage again tomorrow night. I can see them, I just need to get to them and verify.

I am in Las Cruces, NM. 88007 zip code. I need to dig thru my storage again tomorrow night. I can see them, I just need to get to them and verify.

Let me know thanks.

On another note i just bought an 87 silverado with 68,000 miles that im gunna fix up and flip so i can rebuild the motor in my gn

I bought an 87 gn today that in going to be pulling the motor out and parting the rest, if anybody needs parts thats relatively close to NH let me know as i really dont want to be shipping fenders/doors etc.

I bought an 87 gn today that in going to be pulling the motor out and parting the rest, if anybody needs parts thats relatively close to NH let me know as i really dont want to be shipping fenders/doors etc.

ummmm why not fix up the 87 ??? Difference of night an day to the 84.

Im having troubles uploading the pics but lets just say that 75% of the car is literally gone lol. Floors, quarters, roof. Basically a bone with a motor

your not goin to ruin a Hot Air car by putting a intercooled motor in it r ya ?? :cool: