Kilkare TNT

Packed the slicks and new cordless impact and some tools into trunk to head down to Kilkare last night. That 10 sec et just isnt in the cards yet....:mad::rolleyes: But yet so damn close....

1st pass ran a 11.57 on 23psi 115.7mph.....and bent the (original stock) J-Rod, could not get the shifter into park or into low gear when I returned to pits. I took the top of the console off and bent the rod back so I could move the shifter into all gears and so I think ok..........time for another pass after a little cool down.

2nd pass ran a 6.97 in 1/8 @ 96mph...boost set @28psi, launching @ 18psi off the trans brake. Just about mid track I hear this LOUD POOF of air....DAMN INTERCOOLER PIPE from turbo to intercooler blew off. Just can't win.

3rd pass ran a 12.24 LOL....120mph and broke the JRod for good, if not for paying close attention to the shift i might of lost more than the shifter if I had shifted harder out of 1st. BTW If anyone is using the Stage Rite trans brake I strongly recommend upgrading to the better jrod if its still being sold. GBody still sell those????? Deren

Good job Deren!! That kind of luck is what happens when you park next to me I suppose. Maybe you took my bad and I got your good luck!! Mike:cool:

FWIW I guess I should post some of my combo (not that its anything special) Motor has stock crank cam heads tb intake...

60lb injectors
stock ecm
TT race chip 110octane Camm2
Felpro 1000 headgaskets
ARP screw in head studs
Te45A turbo
V1 front mount
MT slicks 28/9/15
HR swaybar
QA1's all corners
metco lower bars
adj. uppers