Kenne Bell one piece air dam

Trader history for 9daysb4 (0)

9daysb4

Rare Kenne Bell one piece air dam with drivers side air intake and steel top plate for 86 or 87 intercooler scoop. $100 plus buyer pays for shipping from St Cloud, MN. There is a crack in the drivers side top corner that will need to be repaired with fiberglass.
A.jpg

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

9daysb4

Pending at that moment. I will let all know if it falls through. I will go in the order of responses to be fair.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
I may regret this, but I'm withdrawing.

No offence, but "New Member" sales seldom go well here, anymore.

Nice piece, if it's real.

Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

9daysb4

TurboTGuy - none taken. Not a new member though but that is alright . It is showing new member as I created one to get back on this site since I haven't been on for years - couldn't remember my password and had changed my email address so couldn't get it reset.

Sold both of my GNs and hadn't been on. In the process of moving and looking at selling items that I do not need to keep around.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Good to hear and I hope you understand my apprehension.

If it all falls through, reach out to me. :) What else ya'll got?

I'll check your ass out.......... :D ;)

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
I may regret this, but I'm withdrawing.

No offence, but "New Member" sales seldom go well here, anymore.

Nice piece, if it's real.

Thanks anyway.
How many fake Kenne Bell 1 piece air dams have you seen?

1986 Buick GX1

GX1 #001 [The One and Only]
TurboTGuy - none taken. Not a new member though but that is alright . It is showing new member as I created one to get back on this site since I haven't been on for years - couldn't remember my password and had changed my email address so couldn't get it reset.

Sold both of my GNs and hadn't been on. In the process of moving and looking at selling items that I do not need to keep around.

If you have a Kenne-Bell one piece fiberglass bumper intercooler scoop ram air unit I’ll take it.
I can drive up and get it.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Did Mario65 buy it?

He was first in line. Then me. Then not me. Then, maybe Tyrefryer , that's questionable as "still available" isn't exactly an offer to buy. Then me again.

Where we at?

Last edited:

SLIC V6

Quick question, I have one of those and my top plate is not metal but fiberglass.
I have never seen one with a metal top plate, can you share a picture of that?

Thanks!
Small Ram Air Intercooler Scoop.jpg