Keep your car from being stolen (In a thief's own words)

I like all the killswitch options and I'd like to go that route without question...I'm pretty inexperienced with cars and don't know crap about electrical, so where could I go to have something designed or installed? Unless there is something effective that is easy enough that a beginner could figure out how to do, if thats the case I'd like to know more (PM me.) But I'm not cutting any corners with this car and I want it done right. Beyond that, I'd probably get LoJack installed as a failsafe as well.

I agree, a thief may break in and f*** everything up before he gives up because he can't figure out how to get past the systems we have, but that's fine with me ultimately (I'd rather have a car with a busted window and a torn up steering column than no car.)

GNBrett, I saw the same Pitbull Tirelock online and I liked it. It looks tough to beat and I'm sure would be a serious deterrent. I wonder if a tow truck could snatch a car with that on, just curious...

Does anyone have opinions on the Ravelco? I never heard about before I saw it mentioned on this site in another thread.

I love the attention this car gets, getting compliments and all that is always nice...but now its actually making me a little paranoid. Like my wife would say, I'm never happy... :redface:

No Fuel, No Spark, No Powermaster, or No Electric Power..................................NO DICE!!!!!

A few switched circuits will make them move on. It's what they tear up getting this far that really hurts.:mad:

Cars are stolen in my area on flatbeds...stripped and then a shell dumped days later.....No one ever thinks that someone in a flat bed is stealing from what my buddy was told by the PD after his car was swiped by one...on video.
Reality= No car is ever safe, get an appraisal before you need it, adequate collectible car insurance, gap insurance if still needed, and don't fall in love with it.

Does anyone have opinions on the Ravelco? I never heard about before I saw it mentioned on this site in another thread.

I love the attention this car gets, getting compliments and all that is always nice...but now its actually making me a little paranoid. Like my wife would say, I'm never happy... :redface:
Ravelco is an excellent opion and will also be goin in this car once I get the car on the road. I had it on one years ago.

If u buy one make sure its from an authorized dealer vs. Flebay cause if u loose ur plug Ravelco will not issue u a second one. Be very careful with that plug if u opt for Ravelco. Without a spare ur screwed.

A Ravelco installer will come right out to ur house to. No need to go to a shop. Takes them an hour or so.