karolko

chopped39

Posted emblems as new.This is what I received when I opened the envelope today You guys can be the judge of condition.
DSC02518.JPG
DSC02519.JPG

They were used but they did clean up better than my originals so I will be keeping them.
He did offer a refund . Thats a stand up guy right there. I was a little pissed but oh well. Were all good

The fronts look perfect and that you are just seeing reflection from where you took the picture. The back? Not so much.

But at the same time..the seller already offered to refund you your money....so problem solved. Seems like you should update this thread with that information.

The fronts look perfect and that you are just seeing reflection from where you took the picture. The back? Not so much.

But at the same time..the seller already offered to refund you your money....so problem solved. Seems like you should update this thread with that information.

They had some small scuffs on the front and oxidized a little around the edges but they cleaned up better than the ones off my car. So Instead of sending them back I decided to keep them. He did offer refund and was real cool about it. Thats a stand up dude in my book. So were all good .