1987 Turn Signal Stalk. A good one.

I would probably have been that way too but....I have a teenaged daughter. :LOL:

I'm a bit confused. Could of swore you said last week you had one kid, a teenage son. :LOL::LOL:
Not that there's anything wrong with that. :LOL:

Far as Kanye for pres I would absolutely listen to what he has to say. He has seen the good and bad in life he probly has a unique perspective.

I think I'd have to pass on even listening to him if running for prez. The guy has probably done every drug out there times 100 and after years of being around the kardashians his brain has to be on the verge of being fried. The White House has had enough abuse with 8 years of bahama.

I'm a bit confused. Could of swore you said last week you had one kid, a teenage son. :LOL::LOL:
Not that there's anything wrong with that. :LOL:

Let me see if I can clear it up for you. I do have one kid that was a teenaged boy and one kid that is a teenaged girl and just to be clear, no, they are not the same kid. I have two total. My one son is 20 now. My one daughter just turned 18 last month. :)

He is just plain nuts. No wonder he fit into the Kardsashian family so seamlessly.......

Moose, mouse. Ok but no tongue. Ugh
all of it ...tounge first ...then some Oklahoma white snake ...might be surprised ....LMAO...yes im an okie lol..low boost high volume ...back in my hay day :p

Last edited:
all of it ...tounge first ...then some Oklahoma white snake ...might be surprised ....LMAO...yes im an okie lol..low boost high volume ...back in my hay day :p

What y'all gonna do since the USSC has ruled half of OK belongs to the injuns? o_O

What y'all gonna do since the USSC has ruled half of OK belongs to the injuns? o_O
that's why its still good....not ....im sure you've seen two eagles comments before ...LOL
I have posted... way back when ...

IMG_20180316_212344.jpg