Justin 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason to reply, karma did its job. Remember this quote: "People dont forget."

I was only quoting Justin from previous threads toughguy!
He may be hurting now, but previously he had a big mouth.

By the way VETKILR, I am not a turbobuick.com newbie.
If you had been around a little longer, you would know better!!!
I have had more Buicks and fast cars then you will ever afford to buy.

Stick up for him if you want.
That's no an excuse for 4+ months of BS!!!
He was well enough to sell the parts but not well enough to ship them out???
End of story!!!

Firechaser, good luck on getting your money or parts!

VETKILR, go back to work and piss someone else off!
Whatever happened doesn't change that fact that YOU are SCUMBAG. You can take that to the bank Mr. BANNED.

Almost forgot, maybe YOU unafforadblescumbag and Harold can jerk each other off together.

Justin send me a email and let me know how much it is....................... ttypewe4jim@comcast.net and I will meet up with firechasher this week or weekend and give him cash... You need to worry about getting better right now, I can get him the cash for now and we can figure something out later...

I dont want to be a guy to add my unnecessary 2 cents into one of these type of threads but I wanted to point this out!

You are an excellent person and a very good guy to help a member in need like this. You are a perfect example of what this community used to be and I'm glad there are guys like you still around. Thank you for helping Justin in a time of need! Wow!:D

Justin, just worry about you right now I can't imagine not knowing if I will live or die from one day to the next and still being here trying to make it right.
Jim has offered this guy a settlement if he doesn't want to take it, it's on him.
The main thing right now is your LIFE, SCREW what people here are whining about just concentrate on the fight for your life. goodluck and you're in my prayers.

Justin, just worry about you right now I can't imagine not knowing if I will live or die from one day to the next and still being here trying to make it right.
Jim has offered this guy a settlement if he doesn't want to take it, it's on him.
The main thing right now is your LIFE, SCREW what people here are whining about just concentrate on the fight for your life. goodluck and you're in my prayers.

Keep us updated if you're able to.

Come on, you have a way to end this and you turn it down? How is that helpful??? You have no idea how Jim and I are planning on working this out. Jim is local to you, that is the only reason we worked that out.

OK, no problem then, I will work it out with Jim...I just feel very bad about taking money from someone who had nothing to do with anything, I will just assume you will make good to him...As for this being a "bashing" thread, I was pretty frustrated Justin however I tried to keep my original post factual...as for the others chiming in as aggressively as they did.....wasn't expecting that. go deal w/ your health issues right now, this is done and i requested the Mod's to lock the thread about an hour ago. -Bob

As stated, this was only offered because Jim was local. I had no ill intentions and am sorry for how this panned out. As for the people I mentioned above that was for a couple MAGNA guys that stick up for something they never had anything to do with. Those men (especially Paul) can message me personally. To bring him into this tells me there were cheerleaders behind it weather you knew it or not. I have posted that I will no longer sell my parts unless requested. One final time for all to read, if you need to reach me the easiest way is through my Email. I will let you know how the surgery goes Shawn, Jim, Anthony, and John. Now, I think this is ok to close. This thread has been beat enough!

Justin...If "Paul" is Pacecarta you are referring to, I listed his name only to vouch for me as I am fairly new to this Tbuick world and not well known like he is...he had no idea I listed him in this thread, was not a "cheerleader" for me or anything else, I have alot of respect for Paulie..please leave him out of this.

Originator of this thread asked me to close it

The issue was resolved offline.

Godspeed Justin on your eminent health issues. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.