Justin 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only quoting Justin from previous threads toughguy!
He may be hurting now, but previously he had a big mouth.

By the way VETKILR, I am not a turbobuick.com newbie.
If you had been around a little longer, you would know better!!!
I have had more Buicks and fast cars then you will ever afford to buy.

Stick up for him if you want.
That's no an excuse for 4+ months of BS!!!
He was well enough to sell the parts but not well enough to ship them out???
End of story!!!

Firechaser, good luck on getting your money or parts!

VETKILR, go back to work and piss someone else off!

No you're not a newby and I do know who you are.:biggrin: Sent a note to Shane just for you.:biggrin: We'll wee how long you last this time.:eek: Bye Bye.:biggrin:

charlief1

charlief1
Can't take the heat??? Afraid the truth might come out???
You're the one causing problems here!!!
This is about Justin, not me!!!
Sent PM

Guys, I am trying to make a wrong a right. Please keep it on track. The OP has a right to not have this get way off topic. Jason Mcguire, I have never had dealings with you. I do not know you but I can say I appreciate your well wishes. I hope those well wishes are rust-free... Honestly, thanks everyone for the well wishes. A local friend of mine in the area of the OP is delivering the cash to fix this while I am going through this. I am sending him money through Paypal to cover that.

charlief1
Sent PM

Jason, is this your BIG Comeback?! What a joke!!!

You are like a bad case of herpes, you just WONT go away.

For those who dont know do a quick search on username AffordableGN or Jason Mcguire...

I have a feeling you wont be posting under this username for long...

:tongue:

Guys, I am trying to make a wrong a right. Please keep it on track. The OP has a right to not have this get way off topic. Jason Mcguire, I have never had dealings with you. I do not know you but I can say I appreciate your well wishes. I hope those well wishes are rust-free... Honestly, thanks everyone for the well wishes. A local friend of mine in the area of the OP is delivering the cash to fix this while I am going through this. I am sending him money through Paypal to cover that.

Sorry Justin, i posted after seeing this. Let us know when you make it right so we know you are a stand up guy unlike Jason...

i am out of this thread....

Let's leave it at that. This is not going to turn into another "McGuire" thread.
Firechaser, please report back when this is resolved.
Justin, get well soon.

charlief1
Sent PM

Sent you my home address and invited you to visit me. What more do you need?:biggrin: I really hope you come to Texas and visit me. I welcome you and maybe I should post the PM's you sent me.:confused: Maybe Dave should get involved with this and you can give him his money back for the "rust free roller"?:eek:

Jason, is this your BIG Comeback?! What a joke!!!

You are like a bad case of herpes, you just WONT go away.

For those who dont know do a quick search on username AffordableGN or Jason Mcguire...

I have a feeling you wont be posting under this username for long...

:tongue:

Jay banned his IP and so I believe he's added another. Looks like we'll need to take a more aggressive approach to him posting.:biggrin: Bye bye Jason.:biggrin:

CharlieF1

CharlieF1
Here we go again!!!
You just can't let this die???
Thanks for your info.
See you soon!
Bye bye Charlie!!!

CharlieF1
Here we go again!!!
You just can't let this die???
Thanks for your info.
See you soon!
Bye bye Charlie!!!

Be waiting on you Justin.:biggrin: Just remember that Tejas is a different world and you may not understand how it works.:eek: I think you called me an idiot last time and you still owe Dave some cash for a rust free roller?:confused::biggrin:

Ok guys, this is the last post for me unless I get some free time over the next couple days. I have a tough few days coming up soon and will be tied up. Jim, you have a number where I can be texted at. Let me know how it goes if you can.

As for Jason, like him or hate him I think even Dave would agree with one thing..To publicly admit that he did wrongdoing and to say that he knows he has upset people here is a positive step in the right direction. I have never met the man or had ANY dealings with him whatsoever and he was willing to help out with the grille here. Props to you for those couple things Jason. That being said, Dave is my friend and I have spent hours on the phone with him....call the guy and consider squaring it up somehow. He really is easy to get along with. Thanks to all who have sent me well wishes, the facebook group guys and gals mean the world to me with your support. If for any reason I fall off this ride in the near future, try to not judge me by this alone. I will always make things right, as previously mentioned...this is not about money, this mearly a hobby for me that was passed on. Happy Holidays.

Justin84

Justin,
Thanks for the compliments and I wish you well!!!

I always say that it's hard to make everyone happy all of the time as we both know from our many transactions. We all try to do our best, but sometimes it's not good enough for somebody. I have sold hundreds of parts and a few cars on TurboBuick and have had only a few unhappy persons considering all of the transactions. It just so turns out, the persons that I pissed off, happen to have some good and powerful friends here on TurboBuick which got me banned. I have also been ripped-off and scammed here on TurboBuick by members, but haven't made a big deal about it since I don't like to leave negative feedback about anyone. My bad transactions have cost me thousands of dollars. These people know who they are, and think they got away with it. What they don't know, is that I have told many of my Buick friends to spread the word since I am not allowed here on TurboBuick. I have also always tried to ship my parts out on time and told people if they weren't happy to send them back to me. What else can you do? Everyone thinks I am some kind of scam artist because of a few bad deals but that's not the case. I am admitting to a few bad transactions but overall most people have been happy with their parts.

Shane can do what he wants here and ban me again if he feels necessary.

This thread was supposed to be about Justin anyway!

Good luck to all!
Enough said!

Jason
AffordableGN
UnAffordableGN

OK, this obviously got WAY out of control on this thread...let me clear the air, I DO NOT want anyone else to refund my money or give me a Grill, it's appreciated but not the point. this isn't about the money or the Grill at this point, it is about principal and Justin, you certainly twisted my words nicely in the PM's I've sent you and i do not appreciate that at all. of course I do not want to see the guy in the hospital and timing may have been bad this week however this has been going on LONG before this week and we both know that and it gets a little hard to stomach when he is buying/selling parts actively on the board constantly. truth of the matter is i should have done this 2 months ago but I didn't for his sake. As far as me laying off, i am laying off...I've got it off my chest, again, sorry to hear you are in the hospital Justin.

I too have had some recent medical issues and know it can be tough.

Good and you deserve them, I hope you have tetanus.

Dave Yarger??? Is that your name?

Its Yerger.

I always say that it's hard to make everyone happy all of the time as we both know from our many transactions. We all try to do our best, but sometimes it's not good enough for somebody. I have sold hundreds of parts and a few cars on TurboBuick and have had only a few unhappy persons considering all of the transactions. It just so turns out, the persons that I pissed off, happen to have some good and powerful friends here on TurboBuick which got me banned. I have also been ripped-off and scammed here on TurboBuick by members, but haven't made a big deal about it since I don't like to leave negative feedback about anyone. My bad transactions have cost me thousands of dollars. These people know who they are, and think they got away with it. What they don't know, is that I have told many of my Buick friends to spread the word since I am not allowed here on TurboBuick. I have also always tried to ship my parts out on time and told people if they weren't happy to send them back to me. What else can you do? Everyone thinks I am some kind of scam artist because of a few bad deals but that's not the case. I am admitting to a few bad transactions but overall most people have been happy with their parts.

Jason your a lying POS, and your right it does pay to know people ;):biggrin:.

Firechaser sorry we got off track. Hope you and Justin get things squared away. :biggrin:

Come on, you have a way to end this and you turn it down? How is that helpful??? You have no idea how Jim and I are planning on working this out. Jim is local to you, that is the only reason we worked that out. Also, if I worded what you said wrong please let me know what it was that was worded wrong? I'll see if I can find the communication where that was exchanged when I have more time and forward it to you. I am trying to get this taken care of in my small gaps of time but you are not making it easy right now. This thread was not about money or parts, it was clearly about bashing...you had your buddies listed and I know why you listed them. They know nothing about the things they think they do. I have offered a fix for this that works for both of us. After that, what more can I do? The last thing I have to offer is another Grille and your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.