Just who did we bail out?

Brad T

Friend of mine just got a new Chevy Colorado . Open the hood and the first thing I see is the upper radiator hose with GM MADE IN CHINA on it.I had the some thing on a new GM oil cooler line for my old 454SS.

It's pretty sad how much work we're sending away. Our economy could be so much better if we brought more work back.

like any other business, they are going to source their parts wherever they can get them the cheapest.

Bail out....Nothing more than political cronyism.
A neighbor here in the country, put a bale of straw out at his mail box. The sign said "I got my bale out".....:D

"we need to take care of our own"

You wouldn't want to pay the price that vehicle would cost! It is a global economy, therefore if we want work to come here we're going to have to compete in the price to do so. This will never happen with assembly workers making over $10/hour +benefits.

Is it really ok to buy from places that use child labor and dump their toxic waste ?

Ford isn't any better. They just opened a new plant in China. If you don't like the hose coming from there you might want to avoid Wal Mart too.

All the GM LS3 engines are built in either Mexico or Ontario, Buick Regals made in Germany, Cadillac SRX's made in Mexico, ect,ect

The Hyundai I just bought, engine made in USA, car assembled in USA, trans in Korea:rolleyes: