Just want to say THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdsgnx

After a LONG trip home , I just wanted to give a big thanks to Steve ,Dennel ,Shaun ,Casey ,Julio, Jim, Shane and BISON!!!!!!!!

had a few issues and these GUYS ALL JUMPED IN TO GIVE ME A HAND!!!!!

With each one of these guys help I was able to run my PB......6.07@114..................then also run a 9.78@135

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO Bison................Can't say thanks enough for gettin my tune able to spool that Ninga 9000 turbo (as Patrick would say)

Bison has helped MANY PEOPLE ON this board, guys HE KNOWS HIS SHIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a LONG trip home , I just wanted to give a big thanks to Steve ,Dennel ,Shaun ,Casey ,Julio, Jim, Shane and BISON!!!!!!!!

had a few issues and these GUYS ALL JUMPED IN TO GIVE ME A HAND!!!!!

With each one of these guys help I was able to run my PB......6.07@114..................then also run a 9.78@135

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO Bison................Can't say thanks enough for gettin my tune able to spool that Ninga 9000 turbo (as Patrick would say)

Bison has helped MANY PEOPLE ON this board, guys HE KNOWS HIS SHIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great numbers JD. It's awesome when people get together and help.

Tech tip, I was running around and the only place I could find water for JDs car was to unscrew a shower head at the bathrooms - good times! Nice meeting you guys as well too!

JD, did the Ninja 9000 turbo come with Ginsu knives? Congrats on the PB!
Bison can sure throw a bowling ball!

Since bowling was $2 all you can bowl after 2 AM, why not get up when the train horns go off at 3:50 AM, bowl for couple hours then hit Theresa's for breakfast. That's the way to start a day I think.

No knives, just what Patrick calls it, and bowling SOUNDS GREAT!!!

Damn TRIAN...........:(

Patrick and I have been talking about having a trophy such as a "TAI CUP" It will have small plaques on the front with the names of the winners engraved on it. The person that wins TAI can keep the trophy at their house for the year however they must bring it to BG and defend the cup... I think thats a cool idea. Maybe something similar to this with an alky pump and a polished cold side housing on the top....
fantasy-racing-trophy.jpg

Thoughts??

clintandjd.png
Clint and JD showing the love. I had a great time guys. Maybe I will have a car next year.

Hey wait just a minute! We were under they are hooking the wires up to the nitrous system he had hidden under the front bumper I was using him for leverage to be able to reach further in
He asked for my assistance I was merely trying to help him. Shane you surely do you have a dirty mind