Just like..

TTA308

Our new President.. who would have thunk the Falcons would be in the SUPER BOWL !!! ( AND WIN ):D:D:D:D:D:D

Our new President.. who would have thunk the Falcons would be in the SUPER BOWL !!! ( AND WIN ):D:D:D:D:D:D

The Packers obviously didn't....:D
Bringing a knife to a gunfight, usually results in a disappointing outcome:smuggrin:

The Packers were all banged up, even if they were healthy don't think they would have won though.

Most likely this will be a game where the last team with the ball wins but one thing is sure, Atlanta's defenders won't be playing a soft zone 5 yds off the receivers and Juilo is no diva... this should be a good one.

After our Steeler's got shellacked, I think that falcon "D" could cause Brady allot more trouble. I Think they have enough on both sides of the ball to take down the Pat's but it should be one heck of a game.

I finally got new batteries for my Crystal ball and it said " Atl 34, NE 27... " :eek:

Patriots 35 Falcons 21

Attachments

• Pats1.jpg
    Pats1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 35
Funny how before and during the game all i heard was crickets...:rolleyes: at least we made it a game and i would rather be beat by NE than damn cheeseheads...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Funny how before and during the game all i heard was crickets...:rolleyes: at least we made it a game and i would rather be beat by NE than damn cheeseheads...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ya its not over till the fat lady sings !! It was a nailbiter !! I didn't watch it but listened to the wife yellin an screamin. Dog went with me because she was scaring him :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah it looks that way, i was thinking in the third quarter its 28 to 3.. even Atlanta can't fu*k this up...o_O

Ugh. I've been telling everyone today that whoever said "Winners never cheat and Cheaters never win" was unfamiliar with the current-day NFL :confused:o_O

Ya, those Falcon's should have never pumped extra crowd sound into their stadium to cheat.

Now I am not a fan of either Atl or NE. But have the refs call holding on defense every 3rd down and watch that defense shy away from their game giving the offense a big advantage.

Atl didn't choke. Just sayin...

my nephew Tom (Brady), told me he was going to spot the Falcons the entire first half!! Then come out in the second half with all guns blazing, to show the haters and the doubters just how awesome the Patriots are!!!!! i love living in Boston :)

my nephew Tom (Brady), told me he was going to spot the Falcons the entire first half!! Then come out in the second half with all guns blazing, to show the haters and the doubters just how awesome the Patriots are!!!!! i love living in Boston :)
Really ? sounds like you made a little money.. cool