just installed MAF translator, what parameters should I strive for on scangauge ?

Yah's 87

87 GN daily driver, newest version translator , TT 5.7 chip, 3 1/2 MAF , Scangauge G. Have dips set On, On , On , Off. Base set at 3 1/2 MAF, lean at idle. WOT I've been playing with to be near 128 BLM. Havent completely dialed the WOT settings and it cuts out as soon as I put it in reverse . When driving still stutters and hesitates. i might not have reset system correctly?
just did a spring cleaning , adjusted TPS, vacuum lines are new. does have EGR delete. Amy help appreciated!!!!!!!!!

So do you have the MAF idle set to 10% lean in the Translator or are you saying it’s set to MAF base only and it’s running lean at idle? From what I know of the TT chip, I’m no expert (disclaimer), it’s operates in open loop idle so the O2 reading should be upwards of 750 mV at idle.

It can’t hurt to unplug ECM power (orange wire by battery) for like 20 minutes, set the MAF base to 10% rich, reconnect ECM power, and go for a nice 30 minute cruise to let the ECM relearn.

I have a 3 1/2 " Delphi. I solved this dilemna. The Bailey Engineering harness connector had the ground wire in the center that was not correctly square in the housing, kinda caddywampus. So when it was connected with the male end the pins wouldnt line up and actually pushed the female side of the connector completely out the backside of the connector and thus an incomplete ground was the result. Poor quality assembly by manufacturer. I appreciate the assistance from everyone on here, perhaps this wil help someone in the future.

Thanks for the resolution! One more thing to watch out for when things aren’t acting right after a new install.