Just had my GN Stolen

Hello HiTech6 , I have been keeping up with whats going on with your car , I feel for you . Hope we hear good news soon .

Hard to believe but they found my car. Thanks to local Police who never gave up on finding my car. They sent me photo's and told me the car still looks great. Thanks for all the Buick friends that have walked this road with me. Tell you the truth I had given up on finding it. It is now owned by the Insurance company so wish me luck in being able to get it back.

Wow! Hope you can get it back from the insurance company and it's still OK.

Maybe your previous insurance company will do the right thing. 16 months is a long time.late good news is better than any news at all. Im so happy for you.

Hard to believe but they found my car. Thanks to local Police who never gave up on finding my car. They sent me photo's and told me the car still looks great. Thanks for all the Buick friends that have walked this road with me. Tell you the truth I had given up on finding it. It is now owned by the Insurance company so wish me luck in being able to get it back.

Good luck indeed!
It seems insurance companies are like hookers, they make a living out of screwing you.
When I had a vehicle stolen and also one broken in to, I was greeted with skepticism and increased premiums, oh boy!
I'm glad they found your baby.

Someone tried to steal my GN in 2000. I had it parked at a bar ,while playing on a pool league. 3 hours later door open .column popped stereo gone I had a simple starter kill ,that kept it from driving .I had a tracking system installed ,shortly after that . 700.00 investment still working well .I check it periodically. Called cops ,they said they don't come out on attempt auto theft.this was a Thurs night. I called them again on Sunday morning , they came out and finger printed it.ironically the Detective wanted to catch this person .The Detective, called me 2 weeks later and said she caught the suspect . And locked him up . He was ordered to pay restitution, I got about 40.00 from him ,he broke his probation and got sent up for a while

Update us on any details you get I work out of NLR a lot. I was thinking about this post the other day, good to know it was recovered.

Gone for 16 months ??? Ins co owns it. They may let you bid it at the salvage pool. But they don't HAVE to.

If you do go to the auction let people know you are trying to buy your own car back and they may have some sympathy and not bid.