Just got the new hairdryer

SouthernCal GN

I come in peace....AK AK
Turbonetics T-66 BB- the thing is a monster! Off to the garage to take off the PT-54 (for sale, in case anybody wants a great turbo!), and install this new hotness!

Test and tune on Friday.........

Pics later!

Turbonetics T-66 BB- the thing is a monster! Off to the garage to take off the PT-54 (for sale, in case anybody wants a great turbo!), and install this new hotness!

Test and tune on Friday.........

Pics later!

Thats the same turbo I just got from Cotton:biggrin: It IS a monster.
I cant wait to get all my new stuff put on, still waiting for XFI , Powerplate ,3" CAI. I just hope I get it running right after changing everything at once. I am going from a TA49,009's to the T-66 BB, 72lb,XFI,ALKY,3" DP,3"CAI, I am expecting HUGE gains,Let me know how it spools as mine will be at least another week before I get to start the process.
Bryan

Thats the same turbo I just got from Cotton:biggrin: It IS a monster.
I cant wait to get all my new stuff put on, still waiting for XFI , Powerplate ,3" CAI. I just hope I get it running right after changing everything at once. I am going from a TA49,009's to the T-66 BB, 72lb,XFI,ALKY,3" DP,3"CAI, I am expecting HUGE gains,Let me know how it spools as mine will be at least another week before I get to start the process.
Bryan

TRUST ME....IT SPOOLS LIKE CRAZY!!!:wink: :eek:

It will spool great with that converter, what exhaust wheel did you go with? No cage here yet...I'll try to be good :cool: Your going to love the top end charge from that turbo.

Turbine wheel is a Stg5, Big Shaft p/n 20684

What did you do for a wastegate?

Nonono, it's a new F-1 wheel, better known as a P-trim wheel. It's bad azzzz. If you got a 66, thats the wheel I use unless you have a good stall and a nasty combo, then we can use the new S-trim wheel..... good luck let me know how she runs..

Nonono, it's a new F-1 wheel, better known as a P-trim wheel. It's bad azzzz. If you got a 66, thats the wheel I use unless you have a good stall and a nasty combo, then we can use the new S-trim wheel..... good luck let me know how she runs..

Thanks Jack, I had never heard of the wheel combination before and Peter was confusing me!!!

Good luck with the new turbo!!!

Turbine wheel is a Stg5, Big Shaft p/n 20684

What did you do for a wastegate?

Thanks Jack, I had never heard of the wheel combination before and Peter was confusing me!!!

Good luck with the new turbo!!!

Thanks, John- I got some incorrect info, and am checking on it....

So when are you coming north out of that madness?

Update- I LOVE THIS TURBO!

Had a bit of a snafu (was sent a non-BB turbo initially- all is well now:D )

All I can say is DAMN! Where does this thing stop making power:eek: ? I took it out over the weekend, and I was just floored about the stupid power this thing makes!

Test and tune this Wednesday!

FWIW - my 66BB/P-trim I just got from Jack spools quick with my 2800 stall :eek:

It doesn't hit violent like my 49 did - but it comes up quick.

I'll have times on Saturday - hopefully it's faster than it was with the 49 :biggrin:

FWIW - my 66BB/P-trim I just got from Jack spools quick with my 2800 stall :eek:

It doesn't hit violent like my 49 did - but it comes up quick.

I'll have times on Saturday - hopefully it's faster than it was with the 49 :biggrin:

Considering the 49 is rated for about 200hp less than the 66, it better be faster:eek:

Up your stall to about 3200 and you'll be very happy!

I'm hoping for low 120's mph @ 22-23psi.

Thats 3mph+ faster than it was with the 49.

I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Peter,

Good luck, let me know how you do.
Send me a PM with the Number$ on the turbo.