Just finished: my black 1980 Regal (lots of pictures)

Have you ever seen a similar car on the road?

• Yes

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
Any way I could somehow see it ? ("I'm guessing NO") ...

Thanks none the less.

I could possibly have some pics of it somewhere? He use to bring it out to the car shows all of the time. I'll do some digging.

He is a part of the BCA so I did some digging there and only found one rear shot of the car. Sorry best I could do.
80Regal.jpg

Great job on the Buick. The turbo V6 for my HenryJ came out of my buddy's 80, black outside and black inside. It was his dad's car.

Well; after four years I started the car up (and went for a short ride / car show) ... with SO MANY Regal's (here) I'd like "another one", but now my local "Maaco's" now gone and it's almost always a given I'll need paint-work on more of them (were I get another) ... so I guess I'm S.O.L. (well unless ones in no-need of a refinish).

*I took it to a local car show and was met with ZERO interest ! :sick:
"No-one even seemed ta wanna look at it" ...

I guess these aren't "ripe" yet ! ?

Anyway: I'd LOVE to see ANY OTHER 80 Coupes ! ....

ANYONE ? :)

"LOL" ... Funny huh ?

*If it isn't a Chevelle, Vette, or Monte Carlo (better throw in the GTO too) then your "nuthin" !

This show (where we were) had an 86' Regal with 50" wheels that spun (when the car wasn't moving) and it "jumped"
(with the hydraulic stuff / pumps in the Trunk) and it was painted JADE GREEN with Skeleton's !

THAT"S WHAT PEOPLE L O V E !

"LOL"

Na ... "but it is interesting". Chevelle's seem to be T H E Car ta have, (and their beautiful !) ...
But there seem to be so many (for me), it just gets old.

"LOL" ... Funny huh ?

*If it isn't a Chevelle, Vette, or Monte Carlo (better throw in the GTO too) then your "nuthin" !

This show (where we were) had an 86' Regal with 50" wheels that spun (when the car wasn't moving) and it "jumped"
(with the hydraulic stuff / pumps in the Trunk) and it was painted JADE GREEN with Skeleton's !

"LOL"

Even the GTO... cool car don't get me wrong but it's not a Buick! :cool:

Went to a car show several years ago instead of the GN I took my 72GS 455 clone to the show, of course being a '72 the '70's car class is a very though class to win my GS was no slouch but it was tought to beat the Chevelles, Vettes etc. so I decided to enter the Muscle car class which is open to a lot of different types of cars. As it turned out that day there was only two cars in that class including me. My competition was a 70-72 GTO don't remember the exact year.

The car had not been washed, it needed to be vacuumed and he never opened the hood. It was orange with aftermarket rims. Decent car but how can you put a car in a show and not clean it? We were parked two cars apart. He won 1st place and i got nothing.

"LOL" ... Funny huh ?

"LOL"

Went to a car show several years ago instead of the GN I took my 72GS 455 clone to the show, of course being a '72 the '70's car class is a very though class to win my GS was no slouch but it was tough to beat the Chevelles, Vettes etc. so I decided to enter the Muscle car class which is open to a lot of different types of cars. As it turned out that day there was only two cars in that class including me. My competition was a 70-72 GTO don't remember the exact year.

The car had not been washed, it needed to be vacuumed and he never opened the hood. It was orange with aftermarket rims. Decent car but how can you put a car in a show and not clean it? We were parked two cars apart. He won 1st place and i got nothing.

"LOL" ... Funny huh ?

"LOL"

Went to a car show several years ago instead of the GN I took my 72GS 455 clone to the show, of course being a '72 the '70's car class is a very though class to win my GS was no slouch but it was tough to beat the Chevelles, Vettes etc. so I decided to enter the Muscle car class which is open to a lot of different types of cars. As it turned out that day there was only two cars in that class including myself. My competition was a 70-72 GTO don't remember the exact year.

The car had not been washed, it needed to be vacuumed and he never opened the hood. It was orange with aftermarket rims. Decent car but how can you put a car in a show and not clean it? We were parked two cars apart. He won 1st place and i got nothing. Go figure.

Quote: He won 1st place and i got nothing. Go figure.

He (or somebody) probably KNEW somebody ? "LOL"