JUST FINISHED BUFFING MY CAR

Hey Mike , This is Keith that talked with you today about my car , Thank you for taking the time to personally call and talk with me . Thank You Keith

PUT NEW GAUGES, NEW INTERCOOLER FRONT MOUNT, LONGER KN FILTER
JUST FINISHED THE ALCOHOL AND THE FRONT MOUNT. THANKS PAUL FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

Attachments

• IMG_3046.JPG
    IMG_3046.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 171
  • IMG_3047.JPG
    IMG_3047.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_3048.JPG
    IMG_3048.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 170
Sweet ride, where are you in Florida? I'm near deerfield beach, I got some hard water spots in the paint, the car was sitting in a storage garage for 3 years. I tried clay bars, cleaner wax and i think the next step is using the buffer but before i do that did you ever have to remove water spots that have been there for a long time? any help will be appreciated.

Sweet ride, where are you in Florida? I'm near deerfield beach, I got some hard water spots in the paint, the car was sitting in a storage garage for 3 years. I tried clay bars, cleaner wax and i think the next step is using the buffer but before i do that did you ever have to remove water spots that have been there for a long time? any help will be appreciated.
I'm sorry to tell you that Mike had a stroke and he will be in rehab for a very long time. Pray for him, thanks.

Mike had a stroke and he's in rehab and will be for a long time, please pray for him, thanks.
Oh no, so sorry to hear that, Our prayers are with Mike for a speedy recovery, we are located in palm beach county, please let me know if you guys need anything or if there is anyway to come pay him a visit and what facility is he in?. I had my share of surgeries and hospital stay, gets very boring. If you would like send me a phone number for me to call to get more info, where are you guys located? I hope he recovers soon and pls know that we are here for you.

Guy and Family

was wondering why my phone hasnt rung in a couple days . he would call me every couple days to see whats up ,
sorry to hear . wish him well

Oh no, so sorry to hear that, Our prayers are with Mike for a speedy recovery, we are located in palm beach county, please let me know if you guys need anything or if there is anyway to come pay him a visit and what facility is he in?. I had my share of surgeries and hospital stay, gets very boring. If you would like send me a phone number for me to call to get more info, where are you guys located? I hope he recovers soon and pls know that we are here for you.

Guy and Family
Thanks, we are located way over on the west coast in Hernando County but thanks again. Pleas pray for him.

I'm very sorry to hear that . I'm a complete stranger to him and I PM'ed him a few weeks ago about his front mount cause I just bought one to mount . He called me later that day and probably talked for an hour . Like we have known each other for years . Y'all will be in our thoughts and Prayers .

I'm very sorry to hear that . I'm a complete stranger to him and I PM'ed him a few weeks ago about his front mount cause I just bought one to mount . He called me later that day and probably talked for an hour . Like we have known each other for years . Y'all will be in our thoughts and Prayers .
Thanks, I just came home and sad to say he didn't have a good day, refused therapy and did not eat all his supper :( Hopefully, he will be in better mood tomorrow. I keep telling him he needs for fight and get better so he can come home to us (me and our 2 dogs). Thanks again.

Catching up on this thread made my heart drop. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Thanks, we are located way over on the west coast in Hernando County but thanks again. Pleas pray for him.[/QUOTE
We used to live in Clearwater, If you need us to come visit him and cheer him up or need anything please don't hesitate. We ail pray for him for a speedy recovery.

Catching up on this thread made my heart drop. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
Thanks, yesterday was not a good day for him, I think he's very depressed, being trapped in his body now. Hope he will have a better day today. Thanks again.

Thanks, yesterday was not a good day for him, I think he's very depressed, being trapped in his body now. Hope he will have a better day today. Thanks again.
Sorry to hear that, been in that situation before it's normal but he needs to be around his friends and family now. If he's able to speak on the phone I will be happy to try and cheer him up and hopefully he will bounce back soon. We are here for you guys, he seems to be liked very much by the guys here, never spoke to Mike but i'm sure he's a great guy…hey he likes Buicks. Have a great weekend and hope to hear from Mike.

Sorry to hear that, been in that situation before it's normal but he needs to be around his friends and family now. If he's able to speak on the phone I will be happy to try and cheer him up and hopefully he will bounce back soon. We are here for you guys, he seems to be liked very much by the guys here, never spoke to Mike but i'm sure he's a great guy…hey he likes Buicks. Have a great weekend and hope to hear from Mike.
You are very kind. Mike has a big family here, his son from NY was here for a while but left last Wednesday but his sister from NY is coming down in a couple weeks. He has 2 brothers and 2 sisters right here in our neighborhood plus nephew, niece, their families and of course, car show people. Thank you so much. Mary