Just a BIG thank you!

regal-nut

To all you guys that have bought or are going to buy a Callie's Crank, Rods, and Cams THANK YOU for keeping about 100-150 US Americans working! Its has kept me working hard. I hope that our products have worked well for you and your V8 Regals. I myself put lots of hard work into the rods and to inshure top quality for you all. This is not to advertise our products but just to say Thanks for keeping me working in the shape that this country is in and buying American made!

Yeah, I'll second that!

Thanks Guys!

You've kept him working 70-80+ hrs a week so long that he's got the money for this bright idea to take half the week off and rope me in on tearing the top of his house off to raise the ceilings and put a whole different roof system on top!:eek:

:p

Yeah, I'll second that!

Thanks Guys!

You've kept him working 70-80+ hrs a week so long that he's got the money for this bright idea to take half the week off and rope me in on tearing the top of his house off to raise the ceilings and put a whole different roof system on top!:eek:

:p
Yap! but its been in need for repair for a few years now. Off with that flat roof and on with a peak!

All possible because of Made In USA Quality engineered and finished Racing products!

You didn't mention that you also make the cam blanks for Comp Cams BUICK V6 applications...!

All possible because of Made In USA Quality engineered and finished Racing products!

You didn't mention that you also make the cam blanks for Comp Cams BUICK V6 applications...!
Yes i did forget to say that. Yes we do make the blanks. We start with 100% US made steel and machine about 90%, then we send them to Comp Cams and the do the finish to the specifacations that you all want for the V6. So in reality we make the cam.

Yes i did forget to say that. Yes we do make the blanks. We start with 100% US made steel and machine about 90%, then we send them to Comp Cams and the do the finish to the specifacations that you all want for the V6. So in reality we make the cam.
Are you able to send out samples?:D

Are you able to send out samples?:D
I think they do to big engine builders but as far as i know its just the rods for the V8's that they send samples. I have triyed to talk to them about getting in the buick V6 rods and cranks but they dont feel that the market will sell. So i bet that if most of you here make enough calls, it might just make them think about it. I did tell them that i know that its a bigger market then thy know for V6 Buick.

I have just heard we did just produce a set of rods for someone that has a 3.8 Buick. (About 2 weeks ago) I work 3rd shift so i cannot get all the imfo. But it was a special order and the buyer had to pay a bit more for them. So if it was someone here on the board i hope you like them!

I did find you that yes they will send sample rods to any one that calls the sales deparnment. It is set up with them. Ask for Art, or Don.
Maybe I can get 6 of my close friends to get "sample" rods for my engine and then I could make a full set out of them.;)

Maybe I can get 6 of my close friends to get "sample" rods for my engine and then I could make a full set out of them.;)
LOL! not going to work that way. the samples are ones that we have had to scrap out but still ok to look at, and they are out of tolarance.

Still, what better to use as a column drop on a HotRod than an Ultra Rod?

Um, hey Nut! I think I need a Sample! Lol!
They quit givin samples out at the Hot Sam's Pretzel place... you sure they still have em where you are?