Junk Yards in New York

billygeg

Anyone know any good junkyards in New York? Preferable upstate ny! The closer to the city you go seems like the junkies want to become millionaires off every part they sell or are already selling them on ebay so there are no breaks.. There was or maybe still is a A&T pick N pull yard in Hyde park but I cannot find a website for them. I am looking for the type of yard to browse around and take parts off myself too save a few bucks.

Thanks guys! :biggrin:

A+t

A+T is still there, the pick and pull is still active. Wont see too many Gbody car in there though. Mostly 90's junk. The stock does rotate often though. Every older yard unfortunatly scrapped out a couple of years ago when they were getting 300-400.00 per car. I cant blame them, I know many yards here that had 500-1500 cars that were there from the 50's to present that were completly scrapped out. Good Luck in your search

thanks alot. I appreciate it...Now all I have to do is find them on the web and get the number and address...I know they are in hyde park NY which isnt very far from me...All the rest I search are 2+ hours away.

Thanks! Bill

junk yards

what r u looking for??

Alittle bid of everything! 87 ecm, 87 maf, 87 ign coil and ign module, right and left door skins, whatever te rails under the doors are called, right lower section of the quarter panel. Passenger side floor. Car has a bit of rot in case you havent noticed! Looking for parts with shallow pockets though! Thats why I am looking inot junkyards. If you have anything you think I could use PM me.

Thanks! Bill

A+t

A & T Auto Parts
No Description Available...
City, State Zip: Hyde Park, New York USA
Local Phone: 845-229-8855
Toll Free: 800-284-0987

I rarely got to NYC and area yards. Their prices are usually 5% below NEW Dealer items. I also use to go to the NJ yards but the good ones are gone and the remaining ones think that they are in NY.
Now I go to the PA U-pull its, better prices better selection but you kill a weekend.