June 12 GMR Cruise

A4Blk98SS

The meet point for this cruise will be at a Kohl's in Upland with a very large parking lot. The address for Kohl's is:

1923 N Campus Ave
Upland, CA 91784

This puts us only about 5 miles or so from the beginning of the run. As I mentioned above, the total distance for the entire cruise is 43.3 miles. It should last about an hour and a half total. Once we finish the run the meeting point will be at a restaurant called La Tolteca (EXCELLENT Mexican food with a large parking lot and plenty of room for all of us inside). The restaurant is less than 5 miles from the end of the run, so again it should be a lot easier to keep together. The address for La Tolteca is:

429 N Azusa Ave
Azusa, CA 91702

I am going to shoot for a meet time at the Kohl's in Upland at 2:45p.m. We will leave the lot at 3:30p.m. With any luck, we should arrive for dinner between 5 and 5:30p.m.

Here is the route we are taking.
I have gone through and cleaned it up by hand (don't trust google maps completely) and it should be simple. I will have directions for everyone at the Kohl's and will hand them out before we leave. The drive is a lot of fun and the views are pretty incredible.

We did this cruise last in February and it was awesome. About 50 cars total - no traffic, and no law enforcement. We had Vette's, Camaro's, Mustang's, Evo's, Subie's, 240's, etc. It was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures from last time:

P2200418.jpg

P2200417.jpg

P2200420.jpg

UPLOADED02-21-10532.jpg

UPLOADED02-21-10516.jpg

UPLOADED02-21-10518.jpg

UPLOADED02-21-10524.jpg

If you have a car and you live in the area, you're welcome to come! The variety of cars really makes our cruises fun. Come out and join us on the 12th if you can!

July 10th is our 3rd Annual Angeles Crest run - mark it on your calendars!!

Link to original.

Thanks to everyone for coming! Sorry I couldn't make it, but I had to go to a family wedding. I'll for sure be at Angeles Crest next month though!

We had over 35 cars. Camaros, lots Evos (thanks to the SoCalEvo crew for coming out), Subie's, 240's, Vettes, Mustangs, S2000's, etc.

Here is a link to pictures and videos!

I'm going to run Angeles Crest soon so I can make up a route. If anyone has any suggestions for where to eat at the end of that cruise please post them up (we're starting on the La Canada side, so it would be on the other side).

Angeles Crest is on July 10th. We're also trying to set up a meet to go shooting at a gun range and then head to the beach. Keep watching the site for details!