JULY SPECIALS

Dennis Kirban

Here goes: All prices as a July Special include UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states. Paypal is method of payment. Yu must email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with your request referring to number/letter code.
Descriptions are accurate I don't do photos. If in doubt that's fine...

J-2475 I have 2 good used original pressure tested brake bowls good yellow wording on them Nice appearance as a bonus will include a used brake switch all for $52 to your door if you reside in the basic 48 states.. No warranty on brake switch.

J-2478 I have 2 mint glossy black am/fm radios with cassette option correct for all 1986-1987 Turbo Regals. Correct plug on the back tested both work on am/fm no warranty on cassette player as I never tried it. Radios are complete all you need is your factory brackets Price is $85 each includes UPS ground shipping to basic 48 states.

J-2480 For any 1986-1987 Turbo Regal got a pair of redone powder coated correct valve covers with brand new rubber valve cover gaskets included plus new grommet in passenger valve cover all for $109 for the pair to your door if you reside in the 48 states. These are show quality no cores required.

J-2481 For any 10 bolt rear 1984-1987 Turbo Regal looking for a rare rear end cover how about the GNX rear end cover. This is one of the ones RC made years ago that do not have the ear on it for the a GNX suspension Same one on my personal Turbo-T. Holds probably 20% more fluid. Comes with hardware and drain plug $339.95 includes shipping to basic 48 states.

J-2483 I have 3 redone show quality flip down stay down license plate brackets just $28 each includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

J-2486 Like to read? I have the 2 volume set mint int he original blue vinyl binders of the 1986 Buick Chassis manual over 12 inches tall. Super buy at $200 includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

J-2487 Again for the 1986 Buick line up a real nice complete 1986 Buick dealer album as the color pages for the Turbo regals Grand National info this is what the sales guy in 1986 would have shown you this 3 ring binder with all the info for the various 1986 Buick models. In the original binder just $125 to buy it includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

Next weekend is the huge Chrysler Nationals and Hurst Nationals at Carlisle July 14th and 15th.. I am confident Chrysler will have the Demon on display. Almost 100 Hurst cars are confirmed for the lst ever Hurst Nationals. I am honored to be one of the guest speakers both Friday & Saturday at the Carlisle Expo center which is where the Hurst Nationals is being held. My knowledge of Hurst is almost as vast as my knowledge of Turbo Regals having grown up near Hurst and amassing one of the rarest Hurst collections of prototype items and original artwork etc that I will have on display....also featuring my M&M contest as I do at every seminar. Hope to see some of my customers at this event.

This event at Carlisle is one of there biggest events in the summer.

The Hemi Under Glass car will be there that you may have seen on You Tube with Jay Leno on his eventful ride! I own the model of that car that sat on George Hursts desk in 1965.

Member email me your request posting it here may be overlooked.