July 4th Parting another complete 86 GN Parts Car+ New PUI seat covers+New bumper fillers

If any one is looking I have a TR Custom Parts
86-87 New style Big Mouth Cold air kit
Chrome has some small spots of rust but its in over all good condition and its complete $80 shipping included within the US

I need an 86/87 accelerator cable, and MAF sensor Assmy, coil pack, fuel lines (bottom), and a test pipe

The fuel lines between frame and fuel filter/fuel rail they are rubber i believe. I really need that MAF sensor if u have one. I have a the 87 intake fuel rail, my car is a hotair i was told the fuel lines were different going to the fuel rail assembly from the 87`s

The fuel lines between frame and fuel filter/fuel rail they are rubber i believe. I really need that MAF sensor if u have one. I have a the 87 intake fuel rail, my car is a hotair i was told the fuel lines were different going to the fuel rail assembly from the 87`s

I have the 87 fuel lines. The fuel lines are different from the frame to rail on the 86-87 from the 84-85, the 86-87 have the fuel filter on the drivers side rear fuel line.

I'm looking for a set of fuel lines, supply and return. 87 GN. Can you ship these? 79936

interested in the steering wheel and a shifter knob and the trim around all the windows

The T handle for the shifter is sold, and the steering wheel isnt in good condition.
I have the blackout trim for all the windows in nice condition. Do you need it for front and back windows. And around door glass and quarter windows?

The T handle for the shifter is sold, and the steering wheel isnt in good condition.
I have the blackout trim for all the windows in nice condition. Do you need it for front and back windows. And around door glass and quarter windows?
yes i need all the trim even the hood and trunk piece can you give me a price shipped to latrobe pa 15650 thankyou

yes i need all the trim even the hood and trunk piece can you give me a price shipped to latrobe pa 15650 thankyou

For the 3 pieces around the front and rear windows, both quarter glass, all the black trim round the doors, the trunk trim and the hood trim $$390 shipping included.

Those blue concert soumd door panels I need those pics so I get you those funds in the mail.... And if you had the speaker baskets I will pay extra.... Thanks

received please send me a those other pics thanks..... looks good do you have a extra bucket you can throw in...... thanks

received please send me a those other pics thanks..... looks good do you have a extra bucket you can throw in...... thanks

I have someone coming up today to move the car, Ihave pictures tonight or tomorrow. Theres no way to get that door panel off without moving the car.